Season 2 Episode 8

The story so far
After an awkward moment with Ash, The Lumious High gift exchange went off without a hitch. Everyone got their gifts and were very happy. Ash was especially happy with Dawn's gift and the fact that Dawn forgave him.  Dawn comforted him and said that the duo will be best friends forever.  

We now join Drew at May's house making dinner.

Drew: Man, what an exchange! I'm glad May doesn't mind me exchanging gifts with another girl.

He sets the table and notices Max standing in the hallway.

Drew: Hey Max, What's up?

Max: Drew... I don't........

He suddenly collapses.

Drew: MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs towards him*

May: Hey Drew, what's going--? *Sees Max* MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to him* What happened?!?!?!?!!?!

Drew: I don't know! He simply collapsed! *feels his forehead* It's hot! He must have gotten sick when he went out to search for me!!!!!!!!!

May: Oh, no!!!!!! Mom just went out to get some more at the pharmacy! We need to get some more now!

Drew: I have some extra medicine in my house. We can use them to help Max!

May: What are we waiting for??!!?!?!?! Let's go!

Drew: we need someone to look after Max while we're away!

May: But who!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Drew: Wait, There's Serena! Serena!!!!!!!

Serena: Hey Drew, what's up?

Drew: It's Max! He got a cold while he was looking for me and the illness just took effect!

Serena: Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've got to help him.

Drew: We need you to look after Max. May and I are going to my house to get the medicine he needs. Make sure he's looked after until we get back.

Serena: Got it. *May and Drew leave to get the medicine*

Serena immediately grabbed a wet blanket and placed it on Max's forehead. She then gave him a liquid that thankfully brought down his temperature. Serena let out a sigh of relief. Misty came to see what the commotion was about and volunteered to help Max.

Meanwhile May and Drew were running frantically around Luminous city when they bumped into James.

James: Hey Guys, what's wrong?

May: It's Max! He got sick with the fever and I ran out of medicine!

James: Don't worry! I'll help.

Drew: Thank, we need to get to my House ASAP!

James: Alright, Drews house is literally on the other side of the fucking city, so we need to go fucking fast! I'll summon a customized RC vehicle I made many years ago!

James does just that and soon an RC vehicle the size of a 4-person sedan appears on the road. It has a huge resemblance to an old race car, but with modern modifications. Its tires resemble those of an ATV, enabling it to travel on all sorts of terrain. It can even grip ice, which is rare for most types of vehicles without special tires. James, May and Drew hopped on and sped off.

James: Don't worry May, Max will be fine.

Drew: Look out!!!!

James: AHHHH!!!!! *turned left*