The 4th of July funfair

The next morning I was awaken by the voices of Hopper and Joyce arguing about calling the back ups to arrest the Russians at Star court.

I got up from the arm chair , quickly combed my hair with my hand and walked towards them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Kim, we need to leave now"Joyce convinced.

"Where?"

"To Hawkins's fun fair, our kids might be there" Hopper answered as Joyce nodded.

"Let's go " as I replied and reached Alexei to wake him up.

"Alexei..hey" I patted his arm softly. He woke up startled but smiled as soon as he saw me. "We gotta go" I told him pointing my finger towards the door.

But before we left, Murray called, "Kimberly"

"Yes?"

He handed me a pistol as he stated "it might be dangerous out there, use this to protect yourself and your friends okay? I know you're good at this"

I nodded "thank you sir" and smiled at him as I took it.
-
On our way back to the Hawkins, i sat at the back with Murray and Alexei while Alexei was explaining about turning off the machine to Murray.

Then out of nowhere, Hop and Joyce started arguing which made Murray to stop them.i wanted to burst out laughing when he mentioned to admit their sexual feeling to each other. It's no doubt that Murray shipped them as well.

And soon we arrived at the funfair and parked our car at the parking lot.

"The kids've gotta be here somewhere, Kim come with us to find them"Hopper commanded.

"Yes Chief" I answered and told Murray and Alexei " you two look after each other, okay?"

Murray replied "don't worry"

Then we three left to find the kids.
-
Third Person's POV
(Note That they're speaking in Russian)

Alexei and Murray were sitting at the back of the car talking about how to get into the Russian base

"Just make sure there's no one near it when you turn it off. It turns people into dust"Alexei warned Murray.

"Then it's done" Murray commented.

"So after that , I can become a citizen here ,enjoy all American fun and..."

"And?"

"Kim, I want to ask her out when all of this is over" Alexei admitted.

"You like her , don't you" Murray asked.

Alexei smiled at his question and replied "A lot, yes, she's very beautiful, intelligent and brave, I've never seen a girl like her before".

"She cares so much about you too "

"Yeah I've noticed that as well" and he continued " one day, I will ask her to be mine"

"Well then" Murray continued "why don't we just go tell her now?"

Then, they both went to the funfair to look for Kim. Murray gave Alexei tickets for the games before he left him to get some food nearby.

Alexei decided to give Kim a plush doll when he confess his feeling for her, so he used his tickets to play the games and get it . He really was enjoying his American fun.
-
Back to Kimberly's POV

I went around the fun fair to find the kids- El,Mike,Dustin,Lucas,will and Max but they were no where to be found. I sighed "Where are they".

Suddenly I saw Alexei from behind , who was holding a woody woodpecker plush doll waving at Murray.

I chuckled thinking how he looked like an actual baby . I was about to run to him but instead I saw someone who's walking towards him.

Wait.... Shitttt

That's the Psycho we encountered at the house and he's holding a gun at ...Alexei

FUCK

I took out the pistol that Murray gave me and stormed towards that Psychotic man

I could feel the time slowed down

One....

Two.....

Three.....

I aimed and shot the gun at the Russian Psycho

But... i heard a gun shot from that man as well

My heart dropped

Please don't tell me..........
-
Let's look forward to the next chap!!💕