Confession between us

I saw that The Psycho fell backward due to my gun shot but I ran towards Alexei to check on him worriedly.

"No" I muttered blankly as I saw that his right shoulder got shot and was bleeding.

but thank goodness the Psycho's aim got mislead as i shot the gun about 0.01 second earlier than him. Otherwise, I can't even imagine what would happen to Alexei if I was late.........

Then, I looked back at the psycho who's struggling to get up . Shit, he's still alive.

Fuck, we gotta run . I grabbed Alexei's hand, held it stiffly and stormed through the crowd , away from the psycho .

He couldn't run very fast because of his extreme injury on his shoulder but I managed to led him out of funfair , somewhere safe.

We went back to the parking lot as I made him rest on the ground lying by our car door because the Russians might see us when we sit on the car.

No.. it can't be... he was bleeding so much that he might run out of blood in a few minutes.

"Alexei.. Alexei... hey.. look at me ...I'm here with you .."

I took off my jacket to press his wound on his right shoulder. He groaned which made me more worried that it hurt my heart.

Shit He can't lose more blood . I straddled on his lap and put more pressure onto his wound.

Tears started running from my eyes.

I don't want to lose him .. no.. I can't...

I need him.....

I suddenly felt his hand on my cheek wiping off my tears. Then he slowly took one of my hands that was on his shoulder and placed it onto his chest, where his heart is.

I could feel that his heart was beating crazily through my hand. could it be .. he's telling me that he likes me? I was surprised because I didn't expect this to happened.

I looked into his eyes and saw that he was smiling lightly at me. My heart sank because this boy's smile was always cheerful and bright.

Suddenly, He moved his eyes from mine to my lips. I understood what he wanted to do so without hesitation, i put one of my hands on his cheek and slowly moved my face towards him.

I closed my eyes and kissed his lips softly.

Alexei kissed me back gently and it was passionate with full of desire, as if he wanted to tell me how much he really likes me through this kiss. He slid his left hand onto my back and pulled me closer to him which made us deepen the kiss.

We gradually broke our kiss as we were nearly out of breath. Now that our feelings have been confessed, we softly smiled and i gave him another peck on his sweet lips.

Oh god please don't let this be our last kiss...

Then suddenly, Joyce,Murray and Hopper rushed to us .

"Alexei?!!" Joyce exclaimed. "Is he alright?" Murray asked.

"No, i...it's bleeding a lot" I looked up and answered with my shaky voice.

"Get him on the car, we're gonna leave this place" Hopper commanded. I nodded as Murray and I helped Alexei to get on the car.

"Wait is that the mayor?" I asked looking at the man who seemed to be staring at the fun fair.

"Yes it's him" Hopper scoffed.

"Where are you going?"Joyce asked but I ignored her question and walked straight to the mayor.

"Hey!!!" I yelled.

The mayor turned around as he said "yea-"
And there I punched in his face as hard as I could with my fist wrenched that made him fall hardly down onto the ground.

"What for ! You little bitch!!"

"For trying to kill my man and my friends, you piece of shit!!" I cursed.

I went back to our car where my friends were waiting for me. I jumped in and asked "Where to?"

"To the starcourt mall, our kids are there" Hopper convinced.
-
On the way , I was still putting pressure on Alexei's wound with my hand then I heard him called my name "Kim" .

I looked up at him and smiled with the effort I've left as i was so worried of him "Yes?"
and he spoke in Russian.

Murray informed " he says thank you"

I just smiled at Alexei and kissed his cheek.

Joyce and Hopper didn't see the kiss as we were at the back of the car. But Murray saw it as he chuckled and said "He finally made it. "

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Nothing" Murray convinced , giving a proud smile at Alexei
-
This is my favorite among the chapters❤️

Thank you for reading !