Chapter 22

Kian

I was in the living room with Emily.

"Kian," she said to me.

"Yeah," i said looking at her in her hazel eyes.

"Do you still like Nicole?" she said.

"Um," I said. I do like her but i also like Emily. "No."

"Good," she said. She pecked my lips and continued watching tv.

Nicole

"CARLY!" i yelled from the living room. "SAM'S HERE!" She came and hugged sam (i'll put the picture of what Carly's wearing in)

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" Carly asked me holding sams arms.

"Yes you two go have fun," I said.

"Ok dont take candy from starngers," she said walking out.

"Ok dont do drugs!" I said.

"I make no promises!" she said i laughed and clsoed the door. I walked flopped down onto the couch and checked my twitter. SO many people were asking if i was ok with Kian dating another girl. I tweeted. "@NicoleBrookes: I'm doing a Younow to answer all your questions about me and Kian."  I sent the tweet then went on Younow. 

I started the broadcast. "Hello everyone so a lot of people have been asking if I'm ok with Kian dating another girl. And yes i'm ok with it. He's moved on and he's starting a new chapter in his life and so am I. Another question i get a lot is Why did Kian and I break up. And i dont think Kian would be ok saying why we broke up. Someone tweeted if i miss Kian and do i still love him. Yes i love him and that wont change. I love him as a friend and he'll always be apart of my life no matter what happens. And i would trade what i had with him for the world." i answered some more questions and then i ended the video. 

My phone started ringing. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Hey," Kian answered. 

"Whats up?" I asked. 

"I need to talk to you," he said. 

"Ok well we're talking right now so," i said. 

"Did you really mean what you said in your younow?" he asked. 

"What do you mean?" i said. I could tell he was nervous he was breathing heaily. 

"When you said you wouldnt trade what you had with me for the world?" he said. 

 "Yes i mean that, and Kian," I said. "Treat Emily right ok?" 

"Ok," he said.

"I love you Kian," I said. 

"I love you too nicole," he said. I hung up and put my phone on the couch. His voice didnt make my stomach drop. When i saw a picture of him on my phone it didnt make my heart beat a mile a minute. i guess I've offically moved on.