Chapter 8

Nicole

It was noon and Kian was out at a photoshoot with Ricky, Jc, and Trevor. Carly was out with Connor. I called Sam.

"Hey Samers," I said.

"hey Nic whats up?" he asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" I asked him.

"Sure i'll be over in a few," he said. i hung up. I got dressed since i was still in my pajamas. I put on a black flowy tank top that had an infintity symobol that said Stay Strong, shorts, and white converse. i got out my phone and tweeted "@Nicolebrookes: Cant wait to see little sammy." I sent out the tweet. The doorbell rang. "COME IN! BUT IF I DONT KNOW YOU JUST WAIT THERE!" I yelled. The door opened.

"Hey Sa-" I paused. "Oh hey dad," I said going over to give him a hug.

"Were you expecting someone else?" He asked.

"Yeah," i said.

"So whats up?" I said.

"Did you hear the news?" He asked. He seemed quite excited.

"No?" I said.

"Your mom is getting married!" he said.

I was in shock. "And your ok with this?" I asked him.

"Well yeah I'm just happy your moher found love again," he said. 

"When's her wedding?" I asked.

"Next week," he said.

"Wait I cant go next week i have Digi tour," I said.

"Sorry you'll just have to cancel Gidi tour," he said.

"Digi tour dad," I said.

"That's what i said," he said. I shook my head. "You have to go,"

"I cant cancel," I said. I hate letting down my fans.

"Sorry," he said. He hugged me and left. I sat down on the couch.

"Hey Nicole," Sam said walking in and closing the door behind him.

"Hey," I said. He sat down next to me.

"Whats worng?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"Come on you could tell me," he said nudging my arm which made me smile a little. 

"I cant go to digi tour with you and the guys," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"My moms getting married and its that week," i said. "And she knew how important this trip was to me."

"Hey its ok," he said putting his hand on mine attempting to comfort me. 

"No its not," I said standing up. "I'm letting my fans down some of them paid three hundred dollars just to see me,"

"You're not letting them down," Sam said getting up.

"I am," I said.

"Just tweet whats going on," he said.

"No i'm gonna make a video because there's just too much to say," I said. I set up my Camera and sat on the couch.

"What's up lovlies Nicole here," i said. "I'm joined my Sammy!" I said pointing at him. He came into the frame and said. "Sup," Then he got out of the frame.

"Anyways I have some bad news, I cant go to digi tour because my moms getting married. I'm really sorry. But I also have some exciting news. Drumroll Sam." Sam hit his hands on his thighs.

"I'm starting my own tour! WOOO!! Its called The Dream tour! i chose that name because its always been a dream of mine to start my own tour and now its coming true. So O2L will be coming on tour with me and a new surprise guest each night! So if you dont know who or what O2l is its a collab channel. It has Connor Franta, Ricky Dillion, Sam Pottorf, Jc Caylen, Trevor Moran, and my personal favorite Kian Lawley!"

"Hey!" Sam said. I laughed.

"Anyways tickets are on Sale now and until 7pm pacific time they are 50% off! Go buy them now! The first show starts September 20. Anyways thats all for today I love you all Bye!" I said. I turned off the Camera and went into the Kitchen. Sam was eating Coco puffs. I got an apple. The door bursted open. Me and Sam put our hands up. I guess we both had the same reaction when someone opens the door with no warning at all. 

"TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST DONT TAKE MY DEMI LOVATO ALBUM!" I yelled. Sam laughed. Turns out it wasn't someone trying to rob us, it was Kian. 

"Kian!" I said. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He spun me around. "You weren't supposed to be home till nine."

"It ened early," he said. "hey sam," Kian said. Sam waved we all sat down on the couch and watched tv. We all watched tv together until eventually they had to go.