Han Seungwoo- possesive 💗💛

"Dongpyooo" You called for Dongpyo who was eating his lunch. Just when im walking towards him, Seungwoo pulled him away. "You are mine... You can't talk to other people without my permission." He warned me. I looked back seeing Dongpyo pout.I promised that i will have lunch with him.

                  "Chill he is your son... Dont get jealous ugh" You shrugged his hands of you and you walk away.     

                 You guys reached home and you went to toilet and took out your phone to text Dongpyo.

          (D=Dongpyo)
           (Y= You )

            Y: Dongpyo...
              D: what is it?
              Y: Im sorry okay? I know i promised but you should know how your Seungwo acts when i talk to other boys right...
              D: yea its okay... I know but i have something to tell you....
                Y: what is it ?
               D: I kinda like you...
                 Y: awww my cute lil dongpyo likes me??
               D: Yeah....

                  I was typing a reply with a big smile on my face when Seungwoo barged in the room. "Give me your phone" He demanded. I shook my head but he took the phone from your hands. He read the text and looked at you ; expecting an explanation.

                  "Dongpyo was just- ."
                  "Defending Dongpyo now?" My sentence was cut by Seungwoo. "Didnt i said not to talk to anybody without my permission and Dong-!" He slightly raised his voice.

             "Han Seungwoo , i dont get what is your problem! You are overeacting! This is not about you being jealous, its about you being possessive! Dont blame Dongpyo, I was the one who texted him..Please Seungwoo.. You check my phone everytime after i use my phone but ive never ever checked your phone even once! Is this what you say a good boyfriend? Keep on dreaming."  You glared at him. You went out of the bedroom and slammed the door.

(A few hours later)
                    You were preparing dinner for the both of you when Seungwoo back hugged you. "Baby... Im sorry , i didnt realize that i was being possessive... I just love you too much and i dont want to lose you ..." He kissed my neck afterwards. I turned around facing him.

                "Seungwoo i know that you love me but can you not be overeacting everytime i talk to boys? You are the only one that I want and need okay? Dont get too jealous baby..." You said as you persuaded him.

                    The both of you kissed each other and prepared dinner while Seungwoo back hugged you.

                   Hi!!! Have you been enjoying my stories so far?? Take note, for those who requested for Smuts, please give me a little more time as im still planning how to write it! Thank you for your patience💗💗