Song Hyeongjun- im here for you 💗

I was lying down on my bed when the door bell rang. I opened the door and saw my boyfriend, Hyeongjun. "Y/N!!" He hugged me tightly ; almost suffocating me. "Hyeongjun- you're" I was out of breath. "Ohh!! im sorry!!"He let go; flustered.

                       I led him to the couch and we sat beside each other closely. He kissed my hands, "Are you okay?? You didnt came to school today...and i was so shock when i heard u have a fever.. I was lonely at school .." He said and pouted. "Ouh where was Eunsang?" I asked . "Idk!!!! Eunsang was sleeping during the break and whenever i wanted to talk to him he is like 'mehh'" . He complained cutely. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Whats funny??" He asked glaring at me. "Nothing.. You're just cute.. I wonder if you're really my boyfriend sometimes.." I replied while laying down my head on his shoulder. "Wh- what do you mean?" He asked and i could feel that he sounded sad. "Its just that normally the girls are more cuter than the boys in coupled but i think that we are the opposite.." I replied while drawing circles on his hands using my fingers randomly. 

                    "But i want to be manly towards you.." He pouted. "Dont worry.. I love it when you're this way.. You dont have to change yourself for me. .. Just be yourself and thats all i want from you" I replied while giving a peck on his lips. "You sound like my mom" He laughed at my advice. "Are you okay tho?? Your fever? You have to rest lets go to the room" He suggested.

              He carried me and i was suprised. "Are you sure??" I asked when he almost stumbled. "Yea for you im fine" He led me to the room and lay me down on the bed. He lay down beside me and put the blanket on us. He cuddled with me and crooked his face on my neck. "You're gonna have a fever too.." I said as i faced him. "Its okay.. I can spend more time with you.. Now go to sleep.. I'll be here with you" He kissed my forehead and started singing 'im here for you' by X1 softly.