Kang Minhee - dont go to work 💗

"Baby where are you going??" Minhee asked , half asleep. "Im going to work for awhile... something came up" I replied while going over to the bed to take my phone.  Minhee pulled me to the bed and cuddled me. "Dont go to work... Stay with me.." He said while burying his face in my neck. "Hmm its tickles stop" I said , almost laughing. "Really??" He ask and started tickling my stomach. "Stop it Minhee ~~" You said in between laughters. "I have to go.." You said while fixing your hair. "Dont go~~ pleaseeee" Minhee did an aegyo. "I have to-." Your sentence was cut by him. "shhhhhh" He said as he put his index finger on your lips. "Dont say a word about work" He added, sounding a little more serious than before. "Okay... i wont go..just because you did an aegyo which you like REALLY seldom do.. Let me change back to my pajamas." I replied. He smiled widely and after changing my clothes and went on the bed and cuddled with him. "Isnt this better than going to see your stupid boss..." He said while kissing your forehead. "Um Minhee.. can you do the aegyo again??" You asked. "ahhh jinjaaa no!!" He replied whining. "Okay, I'll go to work then" i replied teasing. "Okay okay fine.. but you must stay with me." He replied and hugged me tighter.