Lee Hangyul- im sorry 💔

"Y/N er... im sorry" Hangyul said out of nowhere when i was cooking lunch. I looked back confused. "Hangyul.. Why are you suddenly saying sorry?" I asked him while hugging his waist but he pushed me hands away.

                        "Let's break up" He said coldly without looking at me. "What? Why? Did i do something wrong?" I asked him feeling surprised. He walks away and went to our room.

                         "Hangyul.. Tell me" I begged by pulling his arms. He ignored me and started packing him clothes. "Yah!!! Lee Hangyul!!" I screamed and blocked the cupboard so he cant take his clothes. He sighed and picked me up, he brought me outside the room and put me down. He locked the door , leaving me outside. I started crying and banging the door. I felt so clueless... What did i do??

                            I leaned against the wall and slowly sat down, i curled into a ball, deep in my thoughts. I heard the open, i shoot my head up and saw Hangyul all packed up with all his bags and luggage. "Hangyul... What is wrong with you.. Why aren't you answering me?? Please tell me so that i can know.. Hangyul please..." I begged while staring at him with teary eyes. Hangyul stared at me with guilt with his faca but ignored and walked towards the door.

                      "Lee Hangyul!!! Please!" I begged , losing my patience,still crying. He knows that when i call his full name, i lost my patience on him. He stopped his tracks and looked back to me.

                      "Is it true??" Hangyul asked. I frowned. "Is it true that you're cheating on me?" He asked while staring into my eyes. "what?" I asked , totally shocked. "Dont act like you don't know Y/N!" He screamed which made me flinched a little. "I dont know what you are talking about Hangyul!" I replied slightly raising my voice.

                      "All my fans said you are cheating on me! They even took a photo of you with another guy!" Hangyul showed me the photo. "No hangyul its not-." I was cut off my his words. "Its not what it looks like? Dont lie, Y/N" He chuckled. "Okay so you believe whatever u heard or see more than you believe me? Okay fine.. Go out then.. We're over now" I kicked his luggage out of the door and pushed him out. He looked suprised.

                         "Oh yea.. Today is our 2nd year anniversary... Thanks for the present.. Good luck for anything that happens to you after this.." I looked at him once more before shutting the door close.

                          I collapsed onto the floor, suprised by what i did just now. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I will miss you Hangyul... I love you ..

(hai guys!!!!! Im back with a angst Hangyul FF!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ , I will post all your requests as fast as possible!!!!☺️)