Han Seungwoo - the bully 💛 pt.2

Its been 8 months since i found out i was pregnant... Seungwoo really changed; He is now much more matured and was never mean to me.. He became a different person.The both of us left high school and started working.(the both of you are already at last year) .

I was laying down on the couch waiting for Seungwoo to reach home from work.I started talking to the baby. "When im giving birth to you.. Can you do it well baby?? Im scared.." I said indirectly to the baby as i rubbed my baby bump.

Feeling hungry, I slowly stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I didnt realize that there was a small puddle water on the floor. I slipped and i hit my head to the ground.

My back hit the ground hard, i felt a really sharp pain in my stomach. I felt like a liquid coming out from my bottom. I looked and saw blood 'flowing' out . "Help!! Help!!! Anybody!!" I started screaming really loudly. Just in time , Seungwoo opened the door.

Seungwoo POV:
Just as i left the lift, i heard Y/N's screaming. I quickly ran to the door, and unlocked if. As soon as i opened the door, i saw Y/N laying down on the floor helplessly. Blood was all over here. I quickly went to her and carried her.

I ran to the car with her in my arms. She started crying ; feeling scared. I put her on the passenger seat behind and quickly started the car to drive off to the hospital.

Y/N POV:

I held onto Seungwoo's hand really tightly. I was in too much pain. I felt like i really need to go in labour. We arrived the hospital and Seungwoo shouted for help and then a group of nurses came out. They took me by the bed. By the time now, blood was already all around my shirt.On the way, i fainted.

              I woke up , feeling nausea . Seungwoo was crying beside me leaving me confuse. "Why are you crying??" I asked curiously. "and... where's my baby!!?" I panicked. I was in a state of panic when the door opened, revealing a nurse carrying a baby.

                         Seungwoo held him and walked towards me. He put the baby on my chess. I was lost for words, "I want to name him Han Seungwoon" Seungwoo said as he rubbed the baby's cheeks. I was in admiration of the baby too much that i didnt heard what he said. "Why are you crying??" Seungwoo asked while kissing the tear. "Im just happy..."I replied still admiring the baby. Seungwoo suddenly kneeled down. I looked at him confuse.

                      "Y/N.. Will you start a family with me?" He asked revealing a ring. "We already did." I teased and chuckled ; crying more tears of happiness. "So that's a yes?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled me into a kiss.

                       "I love you Y/N" Seungwoo added .
       "I love you too Han Seungwoo" I replied.

(Hi!!!! sorryyy if his story is weird 😂 My friends were talking about love stories and one of it was that the bf proposed the gf at the hospital ❤️❤️ So i decided to end with it .;;;;;; Thanks for all of you who have been reading my stories !! ♥️

-나에게 이야기를 지원하고 읽어 주신 모든 분들께 감사드립니다! 조금 말도 안되는 이벤트😂😂❤️❤️❤️~~