Cha Junho - sick 💗

I was laying down on bed when i heard the door opened. "Babyyy" I called Junho, having the intention to stand up and run to him and hug him tightly. "hmmm no jagiya.. stay there .. You're sick." He closed the door and walked towards me.

He suddenly carried me and brought me up the stairs , i could see him suffering while carrying me.( A/N i am 50kg wth ).😂

                           "Baby you will lay down and wait here .. i'll cook for you something okay?" He asked as he gave me a peck on the lips. I nodded while smiling. While Junho left the room, i unplugged my phone from the charger and started playing it. I soon didnt realize that i started to doze off eventhough i didnt felt sleepy. I thought it could be the side effects of the flu medication.

                            I woke up seeing Junho beside me wrapping his arms around his waist while sleeping. I started at him, admiring his beauty. "Am i too handsome?" Junho asked, startling me. "Oh my god im sorry.. its okay u can sleep... sorry u must have been tired from work just now.." I replied feeling bad that i woke him up. "Its okay" He went off the bed and went over to my side. He carried me again and walked towards the kitchen.

                        "Cha Cha you know that i can walk right??" I assured him. "I cant let you walk especially when you're sick..hm??" He pulled me intoban passionate kiss. "I made your favourite chicken soup.. eat more.. its good for you fever" He adviced. He took the spoon and fed me. He led me to sit on his lap while eating.

                           "My poor jagiya.. You look really pale and your body feels really hot...we will go to the clinic after this okay?" He suggested while feeding me another spoon. "Its okay.. You can be my doctor" I replied as i give him a wink.