Chapter-5

Alyaan tum pagal ho gaye ho kya... Tum meray ghar aao gay.... Tumhay pta hai meray papa meri jaan lay lain gay.... Tum nai a sktay Alyaan....

We were currently sitting in a café as I already had my lunch break from work.

Then what do you want to do??. You don't want me to come to your house... You don't want me to talk to your dad then what else haan.... Leaving no option then get married to that bastard then.....

Alyaan pleaseeee.... I really can't understand this.... On one side my dad wants me to get married to my cousin and then on the other side is the family clash that your dad and my dad had.... That too for how long.... Only God knows....

I'm seriously sick of this I can't understand anything Alyaan... This all is just too much for me......

One more last option is there Mannat would u do it....

What is it...??.

Alyaan are you freaking crazy....how do u expect me to do this... No Alyaan I.. I can't do this....

Mannat we have no other option left.... Okay!!. We have to do this....

Alyaan I seriously don't know if I can really run away from my own home and then get married to u... This is really scary Alyaan I.. I never thought of this....what about my mom I can't leave her like this all alone....

Mannat I know but we really have no other option.... Fine I'm not forcing you to run away with me.... But do think on it okay...!!.

Yeah.... I'll think...

I gotta go now Mannat I'll see you later....

Yeah.... Byee...

Getting up from the seat I walked out of the café. Alyaan's words were roaming in my head like anything....

But how can I even think of running away from my own home... I never in my wildest dreams thought of doing anything  like this.... Even if I run away what about my mom..

I rubbed my hands over my face... To ease the tension. I moved my things aside on the table and rested my head over the table....

Ms. Mannat...??.

Hearing the voice of someone I looked up....

Umm... Yes how may I help you??.

Ms. Mannat you don't look well to me I think you should go home and rest...

Umm... Ms. Serenity... I'll stay back...

Ms. Mannat you really don't look well to me so I really suggest you to go back home and rest...

Umm...fine Ms. Serenity I'll go home but what about the work...

Ms. Mannat I'll cover it up for you and as for Mr. Edward I'll say that you weren't well so I have sent u home..

Thank you... Ms. Serenity.

Packing up my things I quickly went out of the room.

Entering the lift I pressed the ground floor button.

Reaching the ground floor I got out of the lift and quickly ordered an Uber.

I walked out of the building and spotted the car....

Sitting in quickly I rested my head on the head rest. My head had started to pain...

Ma'am we have reached here.

Ohh... Okay thanks....

Handing the driver the fare.... I got out of the car and walked towards the house.

Taking the key out of my bag I unlocked the door and went in.

The home looked silent. I went upstairs slowly not wanting to disturb anyone.

Opening the door of my room I threw my bag on the sofa. Taking the mobile out of my pocket I kept it on charging....

Nearing the bed I layed down. The thoughts came crashing down in my mind. I could not stop thinking. Is this the only way to escape from the marriage....

Ya Allah help me.... I can't let my mother down in shame.... I cannot just leave my mother embarrassed and being taunted by people....

Ya Allah guide me in this.....im really scared..... I can't... Ugh!!... Ya Allah.....

But who knew that i would choose this decision only and later everything would go out of hands.... And there would be no returning back.....