Chapter-18

A month later:

It's been a month now since the incident happened. That incident still sends goosebumps to me today.

I haven't heard or seen neither of them now in the hospital.

Well that's a good luck sign for me then. Right!?.

Anyway.. But these days I have been slightly worried for Alyaan. I don't even know why am I even getting worried for him. He isn't anything to me apart from that he's just a patient who I have been assigned to check up on him.

But one thing that keeps pricking me is that has he got his partial or half of his memories back or no?.

Well even if he got his memories back then that's a good sign. If not then. Then don't know..!

Sighing slightly I looked up at the patient that was sitting there in front of me with a slight worry in his eyes.

I looked at the reports that were there in front of me.

Going thru them throughly I smiled a little at myself.

Okay.

So Arham dear there's nothing to worry about. Your report seems fine to me. All you have to do is now just have the medicines on time and take vitamins too as I have prescribed them to you. You'll surely be fine then InShaAllah and make sure to not to burden yourself with any work as it's not good enough for you. You have just recovered from the injuries and have a bed rest as much as you can till you get healed completely.

Thank you Dr.

No problem dear.

I smiled at him and then he left.

Taking a deep breath in I rested my head on the head rest and closed my eyes.

Opening my eyes slowly I looked at the files that were there on my table.

I still had alot of patients to be checked up by me.

Sighing again I then asked the nurse to call in the next patient who was waiting for his/her turn.

After a great 3 hours of being passed I stood up from the chair and stretched myself.

Yaayy!!! Such a relief I can go home now.

I quickly picked up my things from the table and stuffed them in my bag. Grabbing my mobile I opened up my mobile and messaged my Khala that I'll be at home on time and she shouldn't get worried for me.

I was about to get up from my seat when someone knocked the door.

Rolling my eyes at this I took in a deep breath in to control myself from bursting out in anger.

Come in!!!.

Sorry to disturb to you Dr.

Well you already disturbed me you idiot!!.

No it's okay!!.

What is it that you want to tell me??.

Uh!!. Dr there's someone waiting for you.

For me??

Yes Dr.

Wait lemme check if that person had an appointment with me.

I scanned thru my computer screen but didn't find any appointment. All the appointments have been done for today.

Well Lucy kindly tell that person whoever she/he is has to first book an appointment and then meet me. I cannot see him/her now. That person can come tomorrow if he/she wants too. I have to go now.