Chapter-19

Everything in my life is going well soo far. I'm happy that I've finally found love and happiness that I've been looking for. No matter how countless time I thank Allah. It will never be enough.

Finishing off with the house chores I sat down and sighed in relief. Picking up my mobile from the table I went thru the mails to see if any work was there for me to be done.

But luckily I had no such mail. Smiling lightly at myself I kept my mobile on the table and layed down on the sofa to relax myself.

Laying on the sofa i closed my eyes for a minute or a two and the opened them.

I wanted to ask Badr why had he changed my sim without me knowing it. But then I had to force myself not ask him. I have seen him being tensed. Maybe it was due to work pressure that he had.

I had tried asking him but he wouldn't answer and change the topic so I didn't push it more further. Whatever the reason is Allah just help him out.

I was getting bored but there was nothing to do. House chores were done, my office work was done, grocery shopping is done and what else is left there to do.

Sighing I got up from sofa and staarted pacing around the room.

Maybe I should go shopping for myself. Yeah!. That's sound much better.

But I can't just go like that as I used to before.

Grabbing my mobile from the table I dialed Badr's number and called him.

Once informing him I kept my mobile on the table and went towards our room to get changed.

After changing into the other outfit I quickly tied my hairs in a pony tail and applied a light lipgloss on my lips.

Once done I gave myself a last look of approval and left the room.

Picking up my mobile I booked an Uber and waited for it to come.

On receiving the notification that the driver has arrived I went out and locked the door of the house safely.

Spotting the car on the opposite side of the road I went there and sat inside the car.

Once seated the driver drove off.

Reaching the destination I gave the fare to the driver and walked towards the mall.

It's been ages since I have been to the mall now.

Whenever I had to go to the mall I used to tag Farrah along with me.

Ohh Gosh!!. How badly I miss her!!.

I entered the shop and then started shopping for my casual wears, and the other outfits.

Once done with the shopping of my clothes I then thought of buying some for Badr too.

I went to the other shops that were there and bought some shirts and pants for Badr too.

Once finally done with the shoppi g of both of ours I made my way to the food court.

I was hungry and I needed to eat something.

I went to the Starbucks and ordered the Cappiciono and some croissants for myself.

Taking them to the table I started eating it.

Once I had finished eating I sat there and looked around.

I had a sense of feeling as if someone was keeping an eye on me.

I looked around to see but there was no one everyone was busy in their own world.

But who would be following me??. And why would they??. This thought sent shivers down my spine.