Chapter-6

Mannat beta aap ko neechay bulaya ja rha hai. Sub aapka intazaar kr rhain hain..

Q kya hua Sultanat aapa sub theik hai naa...

I got up quickly from my bed and walked towards her.

I could sense some trouble that was waiting for me.

Sultanat Aapa kya hua hai... Aapko dekh kr lug rha hai keh kuch honay wala hai...

She looked here and there and did not answer my question. I started to feel scared all of a sudden..

Sultanat Aapa aap mujhay dara rheen hain please batayin...

Mannat beta aap bus jldi say neechay a jao...

With that she left my room and closing the door behind her.

I sat on the bed with head in my hands..

Ya Allah!!!. Yeh kya musibat hai... Mujhai kuch smjh nai a rha...

Getting up from the bed I looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes looked red due to the lack of sleep.. I quickly went towards the bathroom and washed my face.

Coming out I dried my face and went towards the dressing table to apply a light foundation and an light lipgloss so that I could look a bit presentable.

I ran a brush thru my hair quickly and then tied them up in a ponytail.

Grabbing my dupatta from the chair I wrapped it lightly over my head and went downstairs.

I could hear the voices of my dad and his sister talking to each other.

I didn't feel like going in there. I had no idea why the hell did they even want me be there with them.

I took a deep breath in and went inside.

Assalamoalikum. I said and that caught everyone's attention.

Walikumassalam. They said.

I looked around the room to see who was there. But everyone was there. My dad, mom, phuppo and let's not forget the last person who I despise Kasim.

He was staring at me like something. I felt disgusted under his gaze. His gaze wasn't leaving me.

Ignoring everyone in the room I went and sat beside my mama.

I could still feel his filthy gaze on me. What the hell is even wrong with him??. Why can't he stop staring me??.

I looked up to see him but there was a smirk plastered on his face which I instantly wanted to wipe it out by slapping the shit out of him.

Ignoring him I turned towards my mama. I looked at her face and I could clearly make out that she was tensed with something.

Sensing my gaze on her she looked at me and gave me a small smile.

Acha toh meinay aap sub logoon ko iss liye ikhta kiya hai keh aaj mein bta skoon keh Mannat or Kasim ki shaadi ki date fix krain gay hum...

Hearing my dad's words everything  stopped for me....how can he do this to me??.

I wanted to shout, scream but nothing came out of my mouth. I sat there like a statue.

Aapa or meinay yeh socha hai keh Mannat or Kasim ka nikkah issi week kraya jaye ga... Or phir kuch dinoon mein rukhsati....

My dad kept on saying this as if I didn't exist there at all...

I looked up at my mom with a teary look but she kept quiet and didn't say anything....

Why are you doing this to me dad??. I wanted to yell at him but nothing....

The tears started to flow down.. But I quickly wiped them off...

I once again felt someone's gaze on me. I looked up to see that person right in the eye. He was smirking at me. Laughing at my condition. Enjoying this whole lot of it....

This was the reason that everyone was soo silent with me for days....

I really hate u papa... I really hate u for doing this to me...!!. You never loved me although I'm your own blood... You never cared for me... All you did is tell me that I didn't deserve him... And now you are just selling me off to your nephew. Woww dad I'm impressed... What a dad you have been an entire life for me...

Mannat beta...

I got pulled out of my trance...

G mama...

She looked tired, broken every emotion was written on her face. I looked at her she had blood shot eye's. She had been crying for me....

She held my hands in her and assured me that everything is going to be fine.

But how is it going to be fine...??. When everything has crashed like a broken glass in front of me....

I no longer wanted to stay in this room so I got up from my seat...

Kahan ja rhi ho Mannat beta??.

Like u care!!!.

She asked me in her sweet fake concern...

Kaheen nai phuppo bus meri tabiyat theik nai hai...

Allah...!!!. Toh phlay q nai btaya tumnay mujhay... Meray pass a jaati kuch day dayti tumhay...

Such a drama queen you are...

I wanted to say this at her face but stopped myself...

Nai bus headache hai or kuch nai...

Apna khayal rkha kro Mannat beta...

Why don't you do me a favor just fuck off from my life along with your son and I'll be all set and happy...

G phuppo...

Quickly walking out of the room I ran upstairs towards my room.

Entering in locked the door.

Tears started to flow out of my eyes.

I couldn't believe my dad... How can he do this to me....???....

Allah why!!!!... Am I this horrible that you are giving me this punishment... What wrong have I ever done in my life... To deserve this all.....

I pulled my hairs.... Allah!!!!!.... Help me out of all this... Take me out of this trouble that created for me.....

My head started to hurt due to crying but my tears won't stop from flowing..

I laid on my bed.

Tears kept on flowing from my eyes. No matter how many times I wiped them off...

My mobile kept ringing but I ignored it. I was in no mood of talking to anyone.

Tomorrow in the morning I'll call Farrah and talk to her. She's gonna help me out of this...

The words of my dad were stuck in my head like a glue... No matter how many times I wanted to stop thinking I couldn't...

His words kept ringing in my head like anything.

Kasim's face kept coming in front of me... The way he was smirking and enjoying my condition. He knew it all the time...

He knew this is going to happen... Yet he didn't stop anyone. He wanted this to happen.

I exactly remembered his words. He's gonna make my life a living hell soon and I shivered at this thought... I cannot even bear of thinking that what is he gonna do to me....

He's a man of his words and I know that he's gonna destroy my life soon.

Ya Allah... Help me out of this... I cannot bare all this... Give me the strength to face it...

Sorry for the delay while week delay guys..

I was busy so couldn't update it on time.

Here's the update..

Enjoy it...