Muskaan's Pov

I finished checking up my last patient for today.

Keeping my things aside I stretched myself a bit.

It's been a hectic day for me today. I've been working since the afternoon and it's almost going to be night now.

Getting up from the chair I picked up my things and my mobile from the table and kept them in my purse.

I scanned the room for the last time to see if anything of my was left behind or not then made my way out of the room.

I went towards the lift and entered in pressing the ground floor button.

The lift came to a halt and I came out and went out of the hospital.

I took out my mobile for booking the Uber an call came in between.

I kept staring at the unknown for a minute or two. Debating whether to answer it or not. The phone kept ringing.

Sighing I answered the call.

Assalamoalikum. May I know who is this?.

Walikumassalam.

Someone answered it from the other end of the phone.

Muskaan beta it's me Alyaan's mother.

Ohh sorry aunty I didn't recognize your voice.

It's okay beta. But can you come to my house as soon as possible.

I wanted to make an excuse. But before I could say something aunty said.

Beta Alyaan ki tabiyat bohat khraab ho rhi hai. Aap ajaao please.

Theik hai Aunty. I'll come right away.

Hanging up the call. I quickly booked the Uber.

The Uber came in no time. I sat in the car and told the address of the house where I had to go.

It took 25 minutes to reach there. I quickly paid the fare and got out of the car.

Reaching their main gate the guard opened the door for me to let me in.

I walked quickly and rang the door bell of their door.

A maid opened the door and moved a side to let me in.

I gave her small smile to which she returned it to me.

Asking her about the Alyaan's condition she quickly guided me to his room.

She knocked at the door. Standing beside her I waited for the person inside to open the door.

What's taking soo long to open a damn door??.

The door opened and I saw Aunty. She moved aside to let me in.

I walked in and stood by the bed.

Aunty started telling me about his condition to which I kept on nodding.

I knew this was going to happen. He'll be getting flash backs of his past but won't have a clear image of it. This is just the starting of it.

Aunty calm down I'm here I'll have a check on him.

I went and stood there where Alyaan was  lying.

He was taking in deep breaths. There was sweat that was covering his forehead.

I wonder which type of flash back did he have of his past that has worsened up his stable condition..!.

Aunty do you have any idea keh kb isko flash backs anay lagay thay?.