Chapter-21

Toh keysa laga dekh kr apni so-called wife keh kaam. I mean tumharay peechay apnay lover say mil rhi hai.

No like seriously ayesay kon krta hai. Apnay husband keh hotay hoye apnay lover keh saath. Manna paray ga keh kya zamana a gya hai aab.

Tum apni bkwaas bund rkho Kasim or hud mein rho.

Dekho mein toh apnay hud mein reh loon ga lekin tumhari bivi toh hud say bahir nikl rhi hai. Smbhaalo osko yeh naa ho keh haath say he nikl jaye or kaheen moo dikhanay laik na rhay.

I couldn't control my anger and punched Kasim in the face. How dare he keep saying this about my wife??. But the video that he has showed me it's!!. I don't know what to believe and what not too??.

Tumhari itni himmat!!??.

Haan hai meray andur himmat!!. Ab apni bkwaas bund kr keh nikl jao yahan say wrna mujh say behtar koi nai ho ga!!.

Dekh loon ga tumhain mein kisi din.

The moment he went out of my office room. I slumped back into my chair and covered my face with my hands.

I can't believe Mannat would do this thing!!. I have loved her from all my heart and in the end she did this!!. How could she!!. Wasn't my love enough for her??. How could she betray me??. How can she do all this behind my back??. Where did I fall low in giving her the love?? Why did you do this to me Mannat??. Why??. I had trusted you, gave my love to you!!. In the end you did this??. Why Mannat!!!??.

Ughhh!!!.

I threw everything that was on the desk.

I wanted to shout, yell, scream. But nothing came out. I sat there numb with the video replaying in my head again and again.

Why did I expect soo much from you Mannat??. Why did I trust you soo blindly??.

I needed answers!!. But who am I gonna ask??. The one that betrayed me behind my back!!. Would she tell the truth!!?.

I laughed bittery at this obviously she won't tell the truth. She'll make something up to hide the truth.

I wish I had never trusted her. I wish!!.

Getting up from my seat I took my belongings and walked out of the office.

I didn't want to go home and see Mannat. But did I even have a choice to that.

Taking a deep breath in I calmed my self down. I shouldn't be reacting this way.

This all was expected from Mannat. She never loved me all she loved was Alyaan.

I shouldn't be bothered by this. Why is this whole fucking thing bothering me??.

This was an expected from them they loved each other!!.

Then why do I feel hurt by all this no matter how hard I say that this isn't affecting me but my heart aches for her!!.

No matter how much I stop myself from loving her I can't!!. My feelings have been there for her since the day I have seen her. I have always wanted her to be mine. But now when I have her by my side why does it feel that she's slowly drifting away from me.

I should have prepared myself for this. I should have!!. I should have been ready for this but now all I have is the pain that is aching with my heart. I have no one where I can let my feelings out, no one to hear me out. No one who'll understand me, no one who'll feel for me the same way as I do!!.

Why did you have to do this Mannat??. Why!!??.

I could feel the tears streaming down my face. I wiped them off quickly. I need to stay strong I can't let anything effect me physically. But what about the mental effect that this has caused me.

I didn't feel like doing any work now. Getting up from my seat I picked up my belongings and went out of the office.

Spotting my car in the parking lot I made towards it. I unlocked the door and sat in and then drove off to no where.

After an hour of driving I reached a place where there was no one except me. It was all peaceful.

The cold wind sent shivers. I walked and found a bench and sat down there.

Closing my eye's for a moment I took a deep breath in and calmed myself down.

Sitting over here made me forget everything for a while. It kept me at peace. The peace that I have been searching in a while.

I sat there for a long time and absolutely having no idea of the time.

I took out my mobile from the pocket and looked at the time it was 1:30 Am.

For how long was I here??. Getting up from the bench although I didn't want to go back home but I had too.

Reaching towards my car I unlocked the door, sat in and then drove off.

Parking my car in the drive way I got out and made my way towards the house to unlock the door.

Entering in I saw the house was lightly dimmed. Keeping my things on the sofa I went towards the bedroom and saw Mannat sleeping peacefully.

Seeing her made everything flash back in my mind like a movie.

How could she sleep peacefully while making my life a living hell. My grip had tightened on the door knob.

Taking out the clothes from the cupboard I made my to the washroom to change them.

Coming out I took the pillow and a duvet with me. I didn't feel like staying and sleeping in the same room as her.

Closing the door behind me I went to the living room.

Arranging my things on the sofa I layed down.

I felt slight tears streaming down. I wiped them off once again.

Why did my life a take an certain turn??. Why did it had to do that!!?. Why couldn't I live in peace??. Why did this all had to happen??. Why??.

Am I that worthless Allah??. Do I really deserve this much pain in my life??. Am I not an human with an heart Allah??. Even I have feelings then why do people keep hurting me as if I don't get hurt!!.

Ya Allah just help me!!!!......help me out of this!!.