Chapter-7

Mannat have you seriously gone crazy!!!. Mannat this is not the way to do this... I understand you both love each other deeply. But running away is not the option Mannat.

I have been trying to explain her this since an hour ago after she exploded the news on me. But this girl isn't even listening at all....!!.

What do u want me to do Farrah... I'll sit back quietly and watch what my father is doing and then silently get married to Kasim. I have planned it Farrah and I'll be running away from my own house just 2 days before my nikkah.... Okay!!. If you wanna help me then help if not then I'll only manage something by myself.

Mannat why in the God's name you ain't understanding... Running away is not the option okay!!!. Mannat look I know you love him... But think from the other way... If you rum away from your house then what will happen to your mom!!!!.

Mannat did you even think about this... Your mom would have to face the taunts of each and everyone... She would not be able to show her face because of you. She'll be left alone, broken and shamed just because of your one mistake that you are planning to do..!!.

Mannat running away is not always the option. Many of the girls just plan off running away thinking they'll be happy after this and no one will say anything to them... But in reality they face alot... The one with whom they run away will show out their true colors. Will always taunt them by saying that you were the one who planned running away with me... Now suffer!!.

Farrah I ain't here to listen any of your lectures. I have planned off running with Alyaan and I will okay..!!. I just came here to ask for your help but instead of helping you are lecturing me...!!.

I just wanted to slap her and knock some sense into her. But she isn't even listening to anything that I have said.

She wasn't like this before... She always thought before what ever she had to do. But what has changed her I can't figure it out...!!.

Mannat you want to run away fine then run... But all I'll say is you'll suffer. You'll never find any happiness.

If Alyaan truly loved you Mannat he would have come to your house and asked for your hand in marriage no matter what the circumstances were.

You both are gonna regret this okay...!!.

We ain't gonna regret anything Farrah because we love each other.

This isn't what you call Love Mannat. It's just something that's between you both and I don't know that... But I know it's not a true move which you call Mannat. Love is where both of them fight for it till the end and never leave each other till the last breath.

But the love between you both is not a love.

Fuck off!!. Farrah I'll do something myself. You just stay out of it okay..!!

Fine Mannat do what ever you want to do... But one thing is you'll never be happy in your life and all you'll feel is pain and sadness.

Don't come to me then if you get caught by your dad. Remember that Mannat you yourself told that your dad has sources everywhere. He can get to know about everything. Don't forget that if you have planned of running away.

I saw the color of her face drain away when she heard this. I hope this makes her realize this..!!

But I was wrong.. I guess!!

I don't care Farrah if he has sources or not one thing I have planned and i would stick to it. No matter what..!!.

I wanted to slap her shout at her. This is wrong it's not the way to be done. But she's way to stubborn. She never listens to anyone when it comes to her. She'll do it no matter what.

I heard the door of my room being slammed loudly. Shaking my head at her stupidity I sat down on my bed.

I may have said some harsh and rude words to her but I care for her, she's like an sister to me.. She had helped me when I was in need of help the most. Gave me an apartment to stay, no matter how much I thank her it will not be enough for me.

Ya Allah put some sense in her mind. What ever she is doing is way too wrong!!.

But little did I know that whatever I had told her would come out true.

Thank you soo much for this amazing and wonderful cover CutieIshh♥️♥️Loved it alot♥️♥️Do check out her work it's super amazing and do read her stories😍😍. And do follow her first account too SamairaRajput♥️♥️