Jealous

Can I just say that I have like 20 songs that I want to put in this chapter 😂 I'll just leave the list:

Songs:  Just what I needed by The CARS, Mia by Bad Bunny, More than A Feeling by Boston, Alone by Heart, With or Without You by U2 ... I'll stop here. I'm a sucker for classics. 

Waverly

It took us like half an hour to get to the new hangout spot of downtown Purgatory. There were cars everywhere.

By the looks of it, the place was packed. Nicole was looking for a parking spot and her annoyed expression was making me laugh.

She looks my way and I turn my head trying to cover my smile.

"What's so funny huh?" Her eyes turn back to the road where a car just left a parking spot. She literally Tokyo Drifted us to that parking because there were like 7 other cars trying to get in. 

"Finally" Nicole mutters and I start laughing out loud

"Finally" Nicole mutters and I start laughing out loud. I can't deal with her being this impatient. 

Nicole looks at me with a smile. 

"Yeah I know I'm an impatient person what can I do. I got us in the parking!" She Unbuckles her seat belt and hooks her hand behind my head. Bringing my lips to hers. I'm smiling and I can feel her smile on my lips. 

"You sure you want to do this? I'm an awful dancer." Nicole says and I nod my head. 

"Is that a yes to I'm an awful dancer or to doing this?" Her eyes keep dancing with amusement and I can't help but laugh and say:

"Both" Nicole does this disbelieve face and I Kiss her lips lightly. 

"I'm Kidding... not really"

We're both laughing. Her warm hand comes behind my head and presses our foreheads together.

Then she goes in for another tender kiss. 

She releases me and tells me to wait. I see her running around the car and opening my door. 

"My lady, your dancing awaits" she says in a really bad English accent. I take her hand and climb down from the jeep.

"That was an awful accent love" She touches her heart as in physical pain be my comment.

I look around taking in my whereabouts.

The air was cold, but I was digging the vibe of the place. You could hear the music playing inside and people shouting.

We made our way to the entrance and the place looked so cool.

There was like a dinner in the back and the arcade in the front. Everyone was gathered around the games and when I looked at Nicole her eyes are sparkling with excitement.