Missing you

Song: Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars

"What are you doing?" I can feel Waverly climbing down my body

"What are you doing?" I can feel Waverly climbing down my body. Her fingers tracing my sides. I try to not focus my attention on her movements. My mind knows I have like an hour left of sleep.

Ok, I can totally do her after I get some sleep.

"Waverlyyyy stop I need to be in the office early." I mumble to her half asleep.

" Wasn't last night enough...mmm" Oh she's good. She has her body between my feet. Her mouth opens around my entrance and gives sloppy tongue kisses to my heat.

Open. Sucks. Licks. Repeat.

Ummm... My head immediately presses to the pillow. I can't help but bring my had to the top of her head. I feel the hot air from her laugh on my clit and it sends chills through my spine.

"Love weren't you going to ignore me and just sleep until 6" A smile tugs on the side of my lips but I don't open my eyes. I want to ride this wave slow and easy.

"Continue your work woman" She laughs again

"As you wish officer" Waves kicks off most of the god knows how many blankets we had on us to the floor. The cold air makes my breast pucker instantly. She has the audacity to bring my feet up and settles them on her shoulders. Her mouth having direct access to my already soaked area.

She pressures my insides with one of her fingers all the while she keeps kissing on my heat. The pressure in my lower abdomen is build up so hard I start to get away from her grasp but she just continues her task.

My chest keeps rising and falling so fast I can't even find the oxygen in the room. She changes the tempo every so often. Never letting my brain adapt to her movements. God, she's good at this.

I cum with her still press to my heat. I pulse on her tongue. A slow shallow hum comes from my lips and her lips follow their way up my lower abdomen.

"You're going to be the death of me Wave...." I close my hands around her tiny body and the moment I open my eyes she disappears.

I jump forward and then... She's still gone. I look around the room. The cold morning air hits my face and the faint light of the morning sun is peering through the window. I still look for her standing in front of it. The dresser still has her wings. Her clothes still hang from the closet. It's been almost a year since she's been gone. Wynonna and I did the impossible to find her. I actually got the chance to talk to Doc. He's in a place he called limbo. 

She's the daughter of the guardian not the prisoner of the purgatory. It hurts my insides just to think she could be afraid and desperate in there for the rest of her life.

I debate getting out of bed. It's still hard going to work and protecting the town. It's hard to think I couldn't save the only thing that meant the world to me. I sit on the edge on the bed that used to be shared with her. I can feel the moisture between my thighs.

"Fuck" maybe I'm crazy but I've decided to not pleasure myself until she's back. My body betrays me though. My body knows I want her so bad. But its not only physical. I think that even if this is a fucked up way to get know how much I love her. I realized that I want her. The good and the bad. I want her to grow old next to me. She left me Julian's ring and a smaller ring that broke my freaking heart. The card she left only said: "𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸"

And you know what. I do. I so fucking do. I want to marry her. I just want to hold her hand and say it to her face. But she's still not here. And life goes on.

***

I think this is the shortest chapter I've ever written here. How do you think Waverly will get out of the purgatory? Will Doc still be with her? I think a weird hiker found our Waves... idk maybe.

Stay safe.

Stay Indoors.

Lots of love M. ❤⭐