That's Dino...

Song: Shower by Becky G

Nicole

I was laying in Waves bedroom couch. Just resting there looking at the ceiling. Does she have those little stars that glow in the dark up there?

Yeah, I can see their outline on the ceiling. Oh Waves, you're too cute.

I was lost in my train of endless thoughts of her when I hear her voice as it bounced off the hallway walls

I was lost in my train of endless thoughts of her when I hear her voice as it bounced off the hallway walls. She was humming some beautiful melody. I could lay here all day just listening to her.

My phone buzzing in my pocket brought me back to reality.

It was a text from Jeremy saying thanks for last night's dinner. I was just about to text him back when my phone's battery died.

"BAHHHH"

"What's wrong Nicole?!" I hear Wave shout from of the bathroom.

"Nothing. My stupid phone just died. Can I borrow your changer?" I say to Waves already halfway across the room to her side of the bed.

"Yeah it's in the nightstand." Waverly shouts back.

I open the drawer and instantly find what I'm looking for. But something catches my eye. There's something long and pink on the back of this drawer. It looks like she was trying to hide it because there's a lot of things in the way. I push all her beauty creams and a couple of scraps of paper to find what I thought I saw.

"Jesus Waverly you keep getting more and more interesting by the minute." So Waves had a pink vibrator in the shape of a dildo. No big deal... 

"The things that I will do to you with this." I say with a grin. I throw my phone on the bed. Charging can wait. Waverly needs to explain what was she doing with this not so little toy that I found.

I make my way to the bathroom door. She's still singing in there.

I grab the handle and peek my head inside. The view is breathtaking. She's not in the shower. Apparently she decided to use the tub. I'm a little offended that she didn't invite me.

Her head was resting on the tub on top of some towels. Her perfect neck arched and the line continues until her olive skin was met by white foam.

The curve of her perfect breast just barely coming out of the water.

Her eyes were close but she was still humming some beautiful melody deep in her throat.

Hands down this is the sexiest thing I've seen her do.

I close the door as quietly as possible and make my way to her. She hasn't even noticed my presence.

I kneel down next to her and bring my lips to meet the skin below her jaw. I can figure out the scent she's using in that bath but it's fruity and it's making me want to devour her.