Chapter 4 - Ling Lings birthday

A/N hope you will like this part it will contain a lot of couple moments.

□ With Rose □

Hey Rose he said, hi Travis are you ready for today. Yeah it's gonna be awesome, but how long shall I keep her from the castle he asked. About 4 hours Rose answered. Really? Then let's get going he said. They flew on their dragons to Ironfan castle, Rose was hiding in the bushes and so was Dinkus. She watched as he approached her and how she was so happy to see him, when she had excepted the beats day plans Travis gave Rose a thumbs up. When they were out of sight and hearing range, Rose whistled so the others would know it was time to start decorating.
They had decided that the theme was gonna be dress fasion, or more like Rose had they. Attention everybody Rose yelled, we have 4 hours to decorate the room,put up a dress maker stand, prepare the food, set up the stage e.c.t. Thanks for helping voluntarily and now move it, we have a schedule. Rose walked up to granny ironfan and gave her the beautiful dress they had made yesterday, here give her this as a birthday present when she and Travis comes home Rose said. Then when she gets changed into the dress you and Travis can hide as well. Granny Ironfan nodded and thanked her for being such a good friend to Ling Ling.

♡ With Travling ♡

So where are you taking me Travis, Ling Ling asked. While they were walking down the street holding their hands intertwined. Well first we are going to the magical zoo, to se the earth animal exhibit. I figured that would be more interesting, since you already know so much about fairytale animals he said. Really she said turning to him, so he could se her eyes sparkle like stars. Yeah and afterwards I will take you to my favorite dining place on earth, and after lunch have a tour of an art gallery he added. Then let's go I'm so excited she said, speeding up the tempo and almost dragging Travis with her. At the zoo they saw some pretty cool animals, Ling Ling was especially fascinated by cats. They are so little she said. Travis went over to a zookeeper, and asked if they could hold some of the cats. Sure sir. He replied handing Travis a white cat, and Ling Ling 2 small grey kittens. She was about to cry happy tears she felt so happy. Thank you Travis she said and gave him a big hug and a peck on the cheek, that was enough for Travis to turn crimson red.

□ At Ironfan castle □

Rose was falling of the ladder when she put the Happy birthday banner up, luckily for her Hawk caught her. Thanks apple fritter she whispered so that only he could hear her. Hawks eyes followed Rose, he was blushing and smiling from ear to ear. Astoria and Shawn where setting up the stage, chit-chatting and laughing together. When they were done setting up the stage, he asked her to dance and she accepted. It was super romantic dancing on the stage, and once it was over Astoria gave Shawn a little smooch on the cheek and thanked him for the dance. Shawn stood there with a huge grin afterwards.
Joy and Esquire where on scout duty and talked when they switched spots. Esquire was not a very good scout, cause all he looked at were Joy. Joy caught him staring at her and picked up the courage to send him a blow kiss. Esquire went bright green (I don't know how frogs blush )

♡Meanwhile with Travling♡

So this is were we are gonna get lunch Ling Long said, she wasn't that impressed to her it only looking at a small building. It might seem unimpressive, but the pizza here is the best Travis exclaimed proudly. What is pizza? She asked. Wait and see I'm sure you'll love it he said. After lunch they went to the art gallery, all Ling Ling talked about on the way was how good the Pizza were. Travis giggled it was nice seeing her so ecstatic, it wasn't often you got to se that side of her. Possibly because she was raised to be a warrior, but after she meet Rose some of her bubblyliness rubed of on her. Travis looked at the clock 1 hour and 45 minutes left. At the art gallery they looked at some abstract paintings, they tilted their head to the left and then to the right. They laughed when they couldn't se what it was supposed to look like. Ling Ling rested her head on Travis shoulder , it was nice he got to spent so much time with his girlfriend. He looked at the time, uhmm Ling Ling we should head back Travis said. Ling Ling was a little disappointed, yes they had a lovely day. But Travis hadn't even wished her happy birthday, or given her a present not that she required it but it would be nice.

□ At Ironfan castle □

Rose they are here Joy said, yeah and just in time Rose said. Everybody hide and turn of the light. Welcome home Ling Ling her grandmother said here take this present. It is the dress we made in class, I love it thanks granny she said and hugged her. I'll change right away, and once she was gone Travis and granny Ironfan hid. Guys where are you Ling Ling said, as she was about to turn around the light got turned on. Happy birthday Ling Ling they all shouted, aw you remembered she said to Travis. I wish I could take the credit for this, but I was only keeping you away from the castle, it was all Rose's idea. Thank you so much Rose she said and hugged her, no problem Ling Ling Rose answered. Now go open Travis present, he is waiting with is outside. Ling Ling went outside thanking everyone on the way. When she came outside Travis's jaw dropped she looked so beautiful. For you my warrior, he said revealing the portrait of her. Ling Ling was stunned she just ran over to Travis hugged him tightly and said thanks, when she was about to break the hug Travis looked into her eyes. So there they were under the moonlight gazing deep into each others eyes. And he kissed her, it was soft but passionate. I got my first real kiss she thought, she was so happy in that moment. Best birthday ever.

A/N I'm sorry this chapter was mostly about Travling but I will make it up to you, i am working on a Hase moment. Thanks for reading