Morning kisses (19)

• kirishima's POV •

As I awoke, I blinked away the sudden brightness. The sun shining through the blinds gave the room a golden yellow look.

Once I was adjusted, I began rolling onto my back when the realization of two arms around me halted my actions.

Last night's memories flooded back as I felt more awake.

Me and katsuki ate popcorn and sweets while watching films until quite late at night. When we realized how late it was, we decided it would be best to get some sleep.

I smiled remembering the kiss we shared and the three words he said to me to put me at ease.

I turned my head slowly to see his features.

It then dawned on me that he was completely latched onto me, making me the little spoon. I giggled slightly at the feeling of his hair on my skin, making him stir.

He slowly but surely began fluttering his eyes, adjusting to the sudden brightness as I did.

He looked down on me and smirked slightly. Not in a cocky way, but a cute way.

We looked into each other's eyes for a moment when he broke the silence.

"What time is it?" He asked with a raspy tone to his voice.

I leaned slightly out of his grasp to check my phone, seeing as it was only 7:42.

"Almost eight" I reply, nuzzling my way back into the warmth of his grasp.

"Any plans for today?" He asks groggily. I try to remember any plans I made with the group, but when none pop into my head, I shake my head no.

He sighs, content I suppose, and starts to get up.

The sudden coldness of the room hits me, as he was keeping me warm. I whine slightly, making him stop. He sits up, still looking down on me.

He leans down and plants a short but sweet kiss on my lips. I melt into it, blushing slightly as he doesn't do this often.

Not until last night, I suppose.

He then sits back up and begins his morning routine.

"Parents are working again, we have today and tomorrow without them" he states, making me remember that we have school the day after tomorrow.

I sigh and sit up, beginning my own routine as I change out of my shirt and grab my toothbrush.

Before walking out of the room, i hear a ding from my phone. I stop in the doorway and turn around, strutting to it.

"I'll be making breakfast" katsuki says before walking through the door, down the stairs.

The text, from mina, read: me sero and kaminari were gonna go to the beach tomorrow if you and blasty wanted to join!

I reply with a quick "sure" and put my phone back down, beginning my short walk to the bathroom. I made a mental note in my head to tell Bakugou about the plan after breakfast, and went on with my morning ritual.

Oml, I am so sorry I haven't been updating. Unfortunately I have been dealing with my own mental stability and have been trying to make this summer count so I am super sorry if my updates are slow. Also this chapter sounded like really cliche and I'm pretty sure you've heard the exact same thing from other works but like I said, I'm trying. But stay tuned, love you guys.