School (5)

•kirishima's POV•

I arrived at school with a minute to spare along with denki, who walked to school with me.

"Hey kirishima!" A happy Mina yelled to me. "Oh, hey mina!" I replied with a smile. "How is everything? I'm really sorry.." she said while frowning. I was about to respond after thinking about what to say when I heard bakugou speak up from behind me.

"Leave 'em alone, he obviously doesn't wanna talk about it so shut it raccoon eyes" he says barely even looking up from his phone.

"Oh yeah, sorry I didn't realize-" she was cut off by aizawa walking into the classroom.

"To your desks students, today were doing partner work so I'm gonna need you to listen up" he said walking to the bored. I noticed to the corner of my eye, bakugou ever so slightly glancing over to me. I simply brushed it off knowing it was nothing.

"I'll be choosing your partners for today so try to keep up." He picked up a piece of paper from his desk and read it over.

"I've decided to choose partners who work best together quirk-wise, and strength-wise. First up we have todoroki and midoriya, Mina and kaminari, jiro and yayorozuo, kirishima and bakugou,-" I then looked over to bakugou and stopped listening. He glanced up from his phone and we immediately made eye contact, which only lasted a second when he looked back down to his phone, a light blush across his face. I decided to not think about it and focus back on aizawa, who is now finished naming the partners.

"We will be meeting in the training room once I'm finished this paperwork, you may now socialize with your partners quietly if you choose to do so.

I decided not to get up knowing bakugou wouldn't feel like talking so I sat back in my chair and watched as everyone talked amongst themselves.

I was distracted by bakugou putting both hands in front of me on my desk. "You're coming over later to meet my mom by the way" he said without hesitation.

"Oh, okay well wanna talk about it while training?" I asked looking up into his eyes, his beautiful, ruby coloured, handsome- wait, no. Not happening. I'm not thinking about that right now.

"Sure whatever shitty-hair" he said sighing and sitting back down.

Mr aizawa then turned to us and stood up. "Okay students, I would like you to go change into your hero outfits and meet me in the training room. You have ten minutes."