Chapter 23

Madhouse Collections just invited me into presenting my designs for the gala.

That was the message Tsukishima sent Kuroo hours ago. He was biting his lower lip while waiting for a reply, but he received none. He sighed, and thought that maybe Kuroo is just busy. Tsukishima brought down his phone and continued with the designs instead.

Maybe he should've not let Kuroo do the modelling job, a thought came accross his mind. He stopped sketching and shook his head to the side.

"What am I thinking..." he huffed, before picking up the pencil and started to sketch once more.

Tsukishima decided to push off thoughts that were not helping him finish the project. Time ticked slowly as hours passed by, and now that he has almost finished the Spring portfolio he moved on into arranging the designs. It was until his phone beeped his mind popped back to reality.

His fingers glided through the screen of his phone and read the message.

From: Kuroo Tetsurou ♡

Hey babe. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to reply at your text a while ago. :( The show just finished, and I did great!

Kuroo Tetsurou attached an image.

From: Kuroo Tetsurou ♡

That's awesome! I'm really proud of you, Kei. :) ♡ 

From: Kuroo Tetsurou ♡

Will you be booking me as your model tho? ;))

A ghost of a smile formed on Tsukishima's lips. The cold feeling he was feeling a while ago was instantly banished by the text messages he just read. His mind was at peace and a voice in his head assured him.

Will he be booking Kuroo for the fashion? Maybe. He have to think about it since Madhouse Collections might have another thing in mind. But Tsukishima would love to work with his boyfriend again in his profession.

He checked the time, and it was already 9:00 PM, which is way late for the closing hours. However he hasn't heard from his best friend Yamaguchi, maybe he still has to sort the other made to orders by clients. Tsukishima stood up to stretch his body before going out his office and went to the studio.

Tsukishima was right, Yamaguchi and the 3 of his other staff were busy with the finishing touches of that gold, swarovski cystal studded gown. Yamaguchi must have noticed his presence that's why he craned his head to look at him.

"Hey Tsukki. We're already done. Sorry I didn't have time to swing by your office to notify you, since the client requested if this one could be rushed," Yamaguchi exhaled.

"It's fine," Tsukishima waved a hand. "Did you guys have dinner already? Shall we just have something delievered here instead?"

Narita, who was busy cutting the loose piece of thread on the gown spoke. "Its fine, Tsukishima-san. We just want this one to finish already since you have an upcoming vent, and that'll be more stressful than this." he motioned on the complicated gown.

Tsukishima sighed. "I'm sorry for stretching your working hours. Maybe I'll just go out and buy us some drinks."

"That'll be great," Yamaguchi said while holding a cloth steamer.

Tsukishima headed back to his office to get his jacket and wallet. He said a short greeting before leaving and headed to the nearest convinient store a few turns from his studio. He looked up the sky and noticed the stars were still as beautiful as ever, that made him remember the time where he was stargazing with Akiteru.