Chapter 42

"Thank you so much for trusting us," Tsukishima plastered a small but grateful smile on his lips. Even though they sat inside the airconditioned living room, he could feel the beads of sweat trickled down at his back but he didn't pay attention to it at all. His mind is already occupied with all of these personal deliveries he decided to do.

The woman in front of him waved his hand. "Its fine, Tsukishima-san. But really, now that you've told me about the incident that happen it somewhat made me worry for you and your studio."

The smile did not leave his lips. Even though thinking of the sabotaging incident makes his blood boil, he still need to maintain a proper posture so that he would not appear distressed in fron of his customer.

"We will be taking precautionary steps in identifying the mastermind, but for now we'll have to attend to the needs and orders of the customer first," He said formally. Now that he thought of it, maybe he will call and ask for Shirabu and maybe drop by Washijou's place to check what steps he shall do next.

After that delivery, he went outside and saw the black car parked a few blocks away. But once the driver has noticed that he has come out of the house, the car immediately moved towards Tsukishima.

The windows rolled down and it revealed a handsome Kuroo. "You done?" Kuroo asked. Tsukishima nodded lowly and his hand reached for the car door to open it.

"Thank you. I appreciate it," Tsukishima said as he slid inside the car. A manly scent entered his nose and he whipped his head to Kuroo. "Nice perfume you got there."

"Yeah," Kuroo smirked. "Come closer so you can smell it more."

Tsukishima's cheeks were lightly dusted with pink. "Asshole."

Kuroo started driving but a chuckled escaped his lips. His  "Where to next?"

"I'm almost done. The last two packages are for the same person," Tsukishima said. "Can we eat first? I am already hungry."

Kuroo nodded. "Where do you want to eat?"

"Surprise me," Tsukishima side glanced at Kuroo, but he was caught by Kuroo who wore a slight smile on his lips.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes to the side and leaned back at the car seat with a sigh. It was really tiring doing all these personal deliveries. However, at the back of his mind, his sleeping anger started to wake up when he remembered the reason why he is doing this. Tsukishima clenched his fists and sighed loudly before he closed his eyes shut.

For lunch, they just went in a familiar Izakaya. He remember scrolling through his phone to look for good places to eat when he came back from overseas, and this place was ranked at 10th in the application that he is using.

"So how is the investigation doing?" Kuroo asked. Tsukishima sighed before he drank the water from the glass.

"They're still trying to identify where the call came from. We have all the time in the world though, but Shirabu seems impatient." He casted his eyes down back to his food.

Impatient is an understatement. When Tsukishima was called into a private discussion with Washijou, and Shirabu, he could never forget how much anger he saw in his colleagues' eyes. Maybe it was the first time that he experienced this, that someone was trying to sabotage and put shame in his work.

The whole afternoon was spent doing errands. He was thankful for Kuroo for being patient. But its still a good thing that Kuroo came since his clients know him as someone who is a part of the elite team of the fashion industry, they felt secured and put more trust in him.

They are now in front of his new studio. Tsukishima noticed that only the soft light near the frontdesk is open, and Yamaguchi was organizing things in his station. Kuroo stopped the car and its engine, before parking.