Chapter 31

The short break that Tsukishima asked for turned into a longer one since Shirabu has made up his mind to include him in his little shopping spree. He had to phone the Head Mistress that he would be away for quite some time, and he felt relieved when she was very lenient.

After their snack on the café, Shirabu already guided him into the next place they would go. Even though they are foreigners, some locals would turn their heads around when they would pass by. Maybe because of Shirabu's presence? He doesn't know. (Although Tsukishima is quite dense about him being a head turner himself)

The sunrays doesn't hurt his skin, but instead it felt like it was restoring his energy. When Tsukishima told Shirabu about it the latter laughed, and teased him.

"Did you became a plant? I didn't knew photosynthesis was your thing," Shirabu smirked, as he continued browsing on the shoe rack where it displayed expensive ones.

He sat on a white cushioned chair. Tsukishima tapped his foot while moving his eyes around the vicinity. It definitely has the aura of aristocracy, wherein it would just shoo away people who really don't have interest in these things.

For the past two years he has stayed here, he also noticed Shirabu's love for shoes. Because everytime when he has his free time, this young millionaire right here would fly over from Japan to France just to get his dose of expensive shoes.

"Why don't you indulge yourself for a bit? You're a millionaire in the making as well," Shirabu, who has a pair of shoes on hand sat beside him and called for an assistant. A french woman came to aid him generously.

"Stop talking about nonsense, Shirabu." Tsukishima let out a dry laugh.

"Admit it or not, the studio has been going well. I don't know how Yamaguchi manages it well without you around but hell, your name has been written in several fashion mags already," Shirabu scoffed. Tsukishima only lifted an eye brow at him.

Shirabu gave him a weirded look, before turning back to the woman who was already holding 2 boxes containing his shoes. Tsukishima does stand up and tried to look around for a bit. His eyes caught the attention of a beautiful combination of the colors black and red in a pair of shoes that sat a few inches away from him.

His hand picked up the shoe when an image of a certain man flashed in his mind. Tsukishima dropped the shoe like a hot potato, and it landed in a weird way. He grimaced, before fixing it properly.

Trying calm himself inwardly, he turned back to his position and sat. Shirabu is already on the counter taking out his precious black card to pay for his items.

Walking out the store with paper bags in hand, Shirabu led him into another small designer store. After shoes, it was now time to shop for clothes. (Suits, rather.)

The smell of fabric entered their nostrils. It made Tsukishima felt a bit nostalgic, and made him remember the days back in his studio making clothes. He suddenly had the urge to call Yamaguchi later to ask for updates about the business.

"Monsieur Kenjiro. You brought a friend?" A French man with dark brown hair stepped in front of them. Shirabu only nodded as he acknowledged the presence of the newcomer.

"This is Tsukishima Kei, a friend of mind. He is also studying under Gianna Donnatella's expertise."

The man only gave a small hum in response before motioning them to step into the VIP fitting room. Tsukishima watched in amusement when Shirabu tiredly sat on the antique cushioned chair, placing all the bags on the wooden table.

"Now this is a surprise. I never thought that your suits are tailored by an international designer?" Tsukishima prodded.

Shirabu sighed before looking at him. "I'm already tired from designing clothes for other people to wear, I'm not gonna increase my stress level by designing suits for myself," he replied.