~ Elike ~

Elike stood outside of her apartment building having her clothing only in the back fo her car

Elike stood outside of her apartment building having her clothing only in the back fo her car. All she needed was clothes and money which she had in her bank account since she did work but she quit knowing that the scene she made at school would involve rumors. Sighing she turned around muttering that things will get better even though in the back of her head she thought things would always be the same. 

Dull and dead. Her life was like ever since her mother and little brother left her without warning but she knew from the hints she had gotten. Her brother had become more distant towards her and her mother had yelled at her every chance she got. Elike walked to the driver's side before opening the door as she ignored the honking noises of other cars trying to drive by.  

Entering her car Elike flipped off the driver before slamming her door shut and watching the car drive past her with a loud honk still beeping as they drove past. "Idiots" Elike muttered to herself before turning her car keys and letting the engine start. Soon the girl was driving through the streets of Seattle. As she drove she looked out the window seeing kids younger than her walk on the sidewalk laughing. 

Elike stopped at a red light watching the three kids drink their smoothies. In the middle of the trio was a black-haired girl laughing as her two friends fought. The left of the girl was a boy holding his arms up in defense since the blonde girl on the right was hitting him what seemed to be a sock. Elike smiled shaking her head at the three before turning her attention back at the road as the light turned green. Throughout the drive, Elike dazed off into the memories of her family. 

"Elike?" Her brother, Kai called for her while walking around the corner to the direction of her room. He had heard his older sister's crying and whimpering he opened the door seeing his sister laying on her bed while looking at him with her purple piercing eyes. 

He was horrified looking at his sister who growled at him but she whimpered turning away from him as pain engulfed her body once more. "Mom!" Kai yelled for his mom as he walked closer to his sister to make sure she was okay. He was suddenly pulled away when his mother entered the room. 

"No!" She yelled holding Kai close to her as the older woman watched her daughter scream before she was turned into a huge wolf.