Chapter 23: Anduin Will Never Be Yours

Weeks later, Sylvanas, The Banshee Queen, had just arrive on the shores of the fallen Quel'Thalas... As she was met by her banshees... And so, she with 10 or more banshees are now heading their way to the Capital of Lordaeron...

Timeskip

Rebecca took care of her baby, who she named him, Anduin... As she got advice from Jaina that she will help her raising Anduin... and if ever he grew up, he will be trained to become a Paladin... Just like his father, Y/N...

Rebecca:"Alright, Anduin... Mama will just need to get your bottle..."

Rebecca is currently took her time to take care of baby Anduin, and so, she will not wear her armor or anything... Just a plain clothing like any other people of Loraderon... As she got the bottle, she heard a knock from the door... and so, she walk towards the door and opens it...

Rebecca:"Yes?"

Footman:"Sorry, ma'am... I was just doing my daily inspection in the houses to make sure that none of those undead bastards is still here in the city"

Rebecca:"It's fine... I know how hard it is to live in fear, even if you are now inside the walls of the Capital"

Footman:"Well, that will be all, Ma'am... Have a good time with baby Anduin"

Rebecca:"Wait... What did you say?"

Footman:"Have a good time with baby Anduin?"

Rebecca was now deep in thought, as she knew that only Uther, Jaina, and Arthas know about her giving birth of baby Anduin... As she was also given advice from Jaina to not let the people know about her baby... As because of the people is still afraid from the traitorous Paladin, and Royal Guard of the former King Terenas, Y/N L/N...

Rebecca:"How did you know about Anduin?"

As she asked that question, the footman then quickly barges in and covers her mouth to muffle the noise... as the footman then quickly hits her head to the wooden table, making her unconscious...

Footman:"It is done, sister..."

Banshee:"Good... Lady Sylvanas will be glad to hear this... Go grab the baby, I'll stay here and possess her body for my own..."

Footman:"Alright..."

The footman then made his way upstairs and to find the baby, while the banshee smirks and tries to possess Rebecca's unconscious body...

Banshee:"Now... Time to earn my prize..."

As she then possess her... but something is pushing her back... as if something is protecting her from being possessed... and that something is no other than a blessed necklace around her neck, the necklace that was given to her by her father, Uther, before he died...

Banshee:"Damn it!"

Footman:"I got the child... let's go.."

Banshee:"Maybe I'll just possess someone else..."

The two ran out in the night, leaving behind a unconscious Rebecca inside...

Timeskip

Rebecca began to stir up awake... as she open her eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling... as she looks around her surroundings to see that she's in a hospital...