Chapter 25: ???

Author's POV

Hours later, After Sylvanas told everything about Anduin's part for the Grand Plan, except for the fact that she was forced not to tell him about the very important things that Anduin needs to know. That includes that his father is actually the Lich King that he didn't know...

...

Kel'Thuzad and Anub'Arak had gathered their forces near the shore of Northrend, where lies most of the Undead's Navy.... As also where Anduin will be, where he is tasked to go with them... Sylvanas was also forced to stay, under the orders of the Lich King, Y/N...

...

Days has passed, the huge Undead Fleet sailed to Vale, where somehow managed to bypass the Atlas' Navy. Anduin, for the first time looks at the sea in awe about seeing new things outside the frozen wasteland....

He never had the chance to find new things, only training... Kel'Thuzad made sure that the young man is under his supervision, as he was ordered by his Master to watch over the special "Weapon" of his....

...

3rd Person's POV

Anduin watches the dark skies moves forward, as it covers the whole fleet from the skies, as it helps the Undead Fleet to be not discovered by the Atlesian Patrols... Even that the whole fleet is already too far enough from Northrend, Anduin could still feel the cold but not cold enough to affect him...

Kel'Thuzad:"Anduin"

Anduin:"Yes?"

Kel'Thuzad:"I wish to have a talk with you for a moment"

Anduin:"And why would I even want to hear anything you'll say, Lich?"

Kel'Thuzad:"*Moves Closer* I felt something inside you.... anger? Sadness? or is it... something that you hated?"

Anduin:"All three of it..."

Kel'Thuzad thinks for a moment before gliding away, leaving behind a small trail of ice, Anduin knew to himself that the Lich has something important to tell him, and so, he sighs as his breath come out with a light fog cause of the cold...

Anduin follow behind the Lich, as they both arrived at the center of the ship, where Anduin found Anub'Arak and some of the Lich's necromancers...

Anduin:"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Kel'Thuzad:"A meeting, young one. Now, we need to wait for our guests"

Anduin looks around but didn't see anything new to him, as he walks up to the side of the ship and rests his back on the rail of the ship... As they waited for 5 minutes, Anduin saw a portal appear and soon saw a woman with almost to be called a banshee for how her skin color is...