04.

when astrid got home she instantly went straight up to her room and crashed face first onto her bed

when astrid got home she instantly went straight up to her room and crashed face first onto her bed. she groaned frustratedly into her pillow before flipping over and looking up at her ceiling. it was hard for her to process all that had happened, it felt like she was just floating in her own thoughts. she hated when she felt like this, vulnerable. that's why she always craved adrenaline, and she needed it back asap.

astrid pulled her phone out of her pocket and rang kat. after a few seconds, she picked up. "astrid!" kat yelled through the phone. astrid laughed. "did you miss me?" she asked, sitting up and twirling her hair. "shit dude, i thought you were dead for sure." kat said. astrid chuckled in response. "gee thanks. alright listen bitch, i need you to come over and catch me up on that the fuck happened in the past 3 months." astrid exclaimed. kat laughed, "yeah you missed a lot of shit a. i'll be over in 20." kat said. astrid smiled, "see you then mamas." she said, hanging up. astrid had time before kat shows up, so she decided to go take a shower, she was definitely due for one. the girl got up and walked into her bathroom. she stopped and looked at her reflection, puckering her lips slightly as she posed.

astrid always liked the way she looked, she loved the way her long black hair cascaded down her back and her plump pink lips. most of all she admired her body, full of curves in all the right places though she was petite. once she was done she walked over to the shower and started it. she stripped off her clothes before stepping in, a wave of relief washing over her as the hot water hit her body. she quickly washed her hair and body and got out. she wrapped and towel around her body and one around her hair. once she was done she walked back to her room.

"astrid! kat is here!" her mother, called out. soon after kat made her way upstairs and into astrid's room. when astrid saw her she smiled widely and waddled over to give her a hug. "i missed you!" kat laughed, holding the girl tight before pulling away. astrid laughs and looked at kat. she looked like a completely different from what astrid remembered. "damn you look good mami! give me a spin!" astrid cat called jokingly, as kat did a quick spin. "what the hell did i miss?" astrid laughed as she walked over to her closet. she grabbed her basic necessities along with a pair of leggings and a white t-shirt. she started getting dressed, not caring if kat was there, they've been in worse situations.

"you missed a lot, but most of all, your fashion sense is lacking bitch, we need to go shopping!" kat exclaimed, looking at astrid's bland outfit. astrid rolled her eyes and started brushing through her wet hair. "whatever!" she laughed. "let's go to the mall, we can get a couple outfits, then we can eat and talk." kat said, laying down on astrid's bed, hitting her juul. astrid groans softly. "fine." she whined, grabbing a pair of slip on vans and no-show socks and putting them on. "yay!" kat squealed, getting up and going downstairs. astrid sighed and followed behind her and into the kitchen where her mom was making herself a sandwich. "mami, kat and i are running out to the mall." astrid said, walking up to her mom and kissing her temple. "be home before dinner, okay?" rosita said, looking over at astrid as she grabbed her car keys. "si mami." astrid groaned, grabbing her purse and making her way out of her house with kat.

"ready for a change?" kat asked with a smirk on her face. astrid smiled softly as she walked over to the driver's side of her car and got in. she grabbed her sunglasses and put them on, looking at her reflection in her mirrors.

"hell yeah."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

sorry this chapter was so short but i promise more is coming soon!!

also thank you for all the support i've gotten so far! this is my first 'official' story i've done and i'm really excited. more to come soon loves. :)