12: Filler

Aliesa P.O.V
The sound of water wakes me up. I wince at the throbbing sensation in my head and nose. I look around, my vision is blurry as I struggle to see my surroundings.

I lay my head back down and even out my breathing. A door opens and I hear heels clicking against the concrete floor. “Talon, what is she doing here?” a voice hisses as a second pair of footsteps enters the room.

“She's bait.” so the man who kidnapped me from the police station, is Talon. “Robin will come for her and the big bat will follow.”

“You dare do such a thing without my permission?” the feminine steps come towards he table and a hand runs through my hair.

“She's the heir to Gold industry. The whole country will be on our ass if anything happens to her. Not to mention, Bruce Wayne's son is quite infatuated with her.”

I scream internally. “I know. I'll go meet up with him now for the exchange.” the door opens and closes.

“I suppose you'd like to pretend to sleep for a bit longer.” I open my eyes and jump up from the table kicking the woman in the face. She grunts and staggers backwards.

I aim a punch for her face and she blocks. I kick pout my leg and it hits her leg. I jump up and wrap my legs around her head. I twist and bring her down to the ground in a choke hold pulling her arm.

She sputters and tries to breath. Her heartbeat slows down and I release her. Her brown hair and labcoat is sprawled all over the floor. Her breathing evens out as she sleeps.

I run to the door and throw it open running through the hall. There a room full of empty velvety seats I go to the back of the room into a small compartment and close the door so there's a space for me to see.

Soon the room starts flooding with woman, man and even children. I watch as Robin and Talon stand in the center of the room. A man in a white suit stands on the podium looking down on everyone else.

“Talon, introduce your prodigy.” Talon walks closer to Damian.

“It is an honor to present this boy to the court, I've seen first hand that he has greatness within him, and a grand destiny ahead.” he spoke so highly of Robin, but something feels off.

“Perhaps that is so, but we may be certain of his loyalty.”

“You have my word.” is his gruff reply.

“We are the Court of Owls I'm afraid we require than your words, your mask.”

Robin removes his mask and looks around the room.

“Damian.” I whisper in shock.

“The boy, Bruce Wayne's ward that means Wayne is Batman.” sharp staffs rise from the ground forming a cage.

“This changes everything imagine how deeply we can hurt the batman, breaking his heart and by killing this boy.” Damain bangs aginst the bars of the cage.

“No he's supposed to rake my place in the ritual.” Talon stutters.

“Bat man was right you were just using me.” Talon tells him to shut up gripping his head.

“I swear to you we'll find a replacement, just kill him.” the news of Bruce and Damian being Batman and Robin is still fresh in my mind.

“Do It.” he yells when he sees Talon is reluctant.

Talon jumps into the air slaughtering the hundreds of people in the room. I fall back when a knife is thrown through the door.

I did not sign up for this shit.
--------------------------------------------
Sorry about the lack of updates, this is pretty much a filler chapter, I'll update the second part sometime this week.