1: Paps (filler)

Beep...beep...beeeeep.

I sit up as they pull the wires from the machine. Child Services took me away from my parents. No surprise there. Turns out they were members of the Owl bullshit that went down that night.

Oh and Damian.

Damian Wayne.

Damian Thomas Al Ghoul fucking Wayne.

Is currently taking me to his house. I'm rooming with the batfamily. It's better than sitting on this damn bed for another 3 months. Damian grabs my hand and pulls me up. I stand rollIng my hips as I stretch. My nurse Patrica, hands me my bag of belongings and walks us to the car.

"Happy to be out, Miss Aliesa?" I smile at him and sign "Yes, thanks for asking". Apparently that asshole fucked up my voice box when his claws puncture my lungs, so speaking is out of the question for now. He smiles and opens the door. I slide in and scoot all the way to the door.

Alfred says something to Damian before he sits next to me. "Why are you so close?" I huff signing quickly. I ignore the flashing cameras from the paparazzi.

"Because I want to be." He replies before leaning closer."Are you still mad at me for not visiting until today?" He whispered.

I ignore him and look out the window watching as the city buildings and skyscrapers fade into trees and fields.

I'm most definitely not going back to school now.