His story.

I could hear him chasing me his heavy but fast footsteps gaining on me each second.I didn't stop though I ran and ran as fast as I could all the way to the Brooklyn bridge.I had a plan.As soon as I got there if I jumped off the edge straight away he would have no time to get me.I made it but was out of breath and barely had any strength to pull myself on the edge but I made it.I was about to step off when a pair of arms reached around my waist and pulled me down.They pulled me into a hug and by the sent I knew it was Spot he smelled like soil, Vanilla,and a little bit of freshly baked bread from the bread he stole everyday. "My god what where you thinking?!?" He asked me still hugging me as if I was going to fall through his grip any moment. "I wasn't." Was all I could manage as I was out of breath and crying.I felt a drop of water land on my hair. Spot had let one tear slip.We stayed hugging for what felt like forever but was actually probably about 5 minutes before he grabbed my hand and led me towards the docks I was too tired to resist and go the other way so I just followed.Once we got there we went to his room that he had it was excluded from the other boys.He sat me on the side of the bed and I just stared what was I thinking,I couldn't just leave Jack and Race and everyone especially Medda I thought in my head.By the time I had snapped out of my thoughts Spot had set his cane and slingshot down and was holding my hand I didn't hold his back but, I didn't pull away I just sat there. "You know I don't hate you right?" Spot asked "Well now I do.." I said in a dull tone "I understand if you hate me but I'm sorry and everything I said I didn't mean any of it I was just mad and you know how I get." He said trying to defend himself from everything. I didn't say anything "Cmon Ignis your the one person that knows me the best you know everything about me." He said "Wrong." Was all I said "What?" He asked a little suprised "You said I know everything about you but your wrong." I said starting to look at him "And what part am I wrong about?" He said leaning back a little. "I don't know your story." I replayed blankly.He wandered off in his head a little bit before saying back "Well I don't know yours." Touché "Alright.How about a story for a story?." I said it was more of a statement then a question. He thought for a second "....Alright." He said "but uh you first" he followed up. "Okay I guess that's fair."
*Time skip after the back story"
"Oh..Ignis I'm so sorry I-" "It's fine" I said cutting him off. "Now your turn." He took a deel breath and started "Alright my mother was a kind lady she did everything she could to help anyone in need even of it was a stranger. She saw the good in everyone even if there was clearly nothing left. My father." He stopped for a second taking in a shaky breath so I squeezed his hand to give him some reassurance. "My father." He continued. "He was a drunk he always came in the house drunk and yellin my mother would tell me to go to my room and lock the door so I did.I would hear them arguing every night it took a little getting used to because we used to be the "prefect" family before he lost his job and they would sing me a song every night to sleep." He took another deep breath. "Other than my mother I was the only other person he could beat on and it was usually me as I stood up for my mother" he said continuing with his story. "I heard my mother cry every night and watched my father regret ever even walking into the house. I thought about doing that stunt u did at the Brooklyn bridge a few times." He said not actually wanting to say "the word". "One night my father went to far and I ran away.End of story." He said not wanting to go into detail.I nodded my head to show I understood.We sat in silence for a little. "Spot?"I asked "Yes?" He replied. "Do you mind if I write a song out of your story but,I'll change it to a girl and in the end they pass away?" I asked as I had an idea for a song. He thought for a minute "Yeah I guess..But if anyone finds out." He said in an authoritative tone. "Yeah yeah I know you'll soak me." I said laughing .He chuckled "The only reason I'm saying yes is cause I wanna see what's goin on in dat pretty lil head of yours. And your voice is amazin." He said cracking a small smile. "Alright.So...where's  the paper?."