I-...I Love You

The next day I woke up laying next to Spot in our bed. I was laying in his chest and he was still asleep.I was tired and my feet were sore from all the dancing and running around and standing from last night.In fact my whole body was sore from selling the papes and decorating.I looked up at Spot he looked so sweet.So peaceful its amazing how many different ways you can see someone no matter how tough of a mask they put on.Unless it was Him and I put on the same type of mask so we were the only people who could see through them.I didn't notice but I was smiling to myself .Something about this boy just made me happy sitting next to him. "Take a picture it'll last longer" He said on a raspy voice "I think I'll stick with staring.And with what camera?" I said laughing.He yawned and wrapped both arms around my waist. "Spot?" "Yes?" "Can we just....stay here today and hang out..?" I asked.He sighed "I don't know." He said "Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes "Okay fine." He said smirking. "Thank you." I said smiling and laying my head back down on his chest. "Are you going back to sleep?" He asked "I don't know..are youse?" I asked "Well Maybe but don't you wanna go get food first?" He asked. "No I had a lot last night." I barely had any last night but I didn't wanna go because then Spot would find out I didn't have any money left I wasn't hungry though. "Ig I was watching you all night you had one apple and a piece of bread." He said. I sat up and sighed "okay okayyy you want the truth? I doesn't all my money for the party." I said looking down "What!? Why didn't you tell me why'd you lie." He asked "Cause it was supposed to be a night of fun I didn't want you to worry the whole time." I said rubbing my arm up and down. "It's okay.You didn't want me to worry I understand but please be honest with me next time.?" He said/asked "Okay I'll try" I said "Now come here." He said smiling I scooted over to him and he gave me a kiss then a hug and we later down. "Uhm...Spot." I said "Yes?" He asked "I-...I Love You" I said it was the first time I told him this his breathing stopped for a second before. "I Love You Too" I smiled and closed my eyes as we both drifted off to sleep in eachothers embrace.Layer that day when we had woken up and got dressed we hung out went to the Brooklyn Bridge.Visited Jack and Maddie.And went to eat. Then at the end of the day we went to bed again. I've had two good days in a row.....I hope nothing bad happens...

Oop .Am I foreshadowing or am I just trying to play with your mind? You'll find out next time in "Can a Broken heart be mended" bye love u.