2

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

   └─── ・ 。゚☆: *

   └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

★・・・・★・・・★・・・★・・・★

"ιт ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє єνєяуσηє'ѕ нαρρу вυт мє

ιт нυятѕ мσяє ωнєη ι ѕмιℓє тнαη ωнєη ι ¢яу

тнσυgн ι тяу тσ нσℓ∂ ιт вα¢к єνєяу ∂αу, тнσυgн ι тяу тσ нαηg ιη тнєяє

вυт ιт'ѕ ησт ωσякιηg ѕσ ωєℓℓ

★・・・★・・・★・・・★

Haneul had run away from her hometown Gwangju she didn't care what people in her house would say,   all she cared about was that if any how she would reach Seoul her dreams would come true .
Well she was kind of right but then there were thousands who thought like her and thus establishing one self in the entertainment industry was quite difficult. Little did Haneul know that it was going to be way more difficult than she had assumed it to be.
Haneul had reached Seoul and the hubbub of the city amused her. she knew she was all about that city life that her parents had deprived her off.

She didn't care what her parent and people would say since she was now the city of her dreams, however  one thing  that she should have cared about but didn't care about was money. She hadn't thought about the consequences that not having money would have on a posh city like Seoul.  Within the first few days of her arrival in her 'dream city' poverty had hit Haneul. She spent most of her days loitering around here and there, spending most of her nights in a local sauna, curling up in a small corner in starvation. People sympathized with her  and would tell her what is wrong and what she shouldn't have done. But none were ready to genuinely help her, which was providing monetary support right now and not sympathy or advice.

Even if Haneul would have got  money as help she wouldn't have  accepted the it since she hadn't earned it by working. She had a high self esteem which would prevent her from taking any cash from strangers that too earned by fake sympathy.