10

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Ramen!" Yoongi exclaimed once again to confirm what he had heard Haneul say.

"I can take you to any restaurant, you know that right."

"Yes, Mr.Min I'm very much aware of that fact, however I'm just craving for something savory and something that is easily made." Haneul said politely.

"Fine, we will reach my house after I take a turn from here, so just wait for another minute or so." Yoongi chortled.

Haneul nodded and continued staring at the posh area that they were driving through. She was startled by the big buildings and well lit streets of the place she assumed was Hannam Dong. Although Haneul was from a well to do family she had not seen such a posh city back in her hometown, Seoul truly was the metropolitan city of Korea.

"We are here." Yoongi finally blurted breaking the  awkward silence.

Haneul was taken aback by the sight unveiled in front of her, she was really shocked on seeing one of Seoul's most expensive properties. She was even more shocked on seeing that the property Yoongi was driving through looked like a city itself with well paved roads and a series of apartments, bungalows,villas and penthouses.

The car finally halted in front of three exquisite looking villas lined right next to each other, that Haneul stared at with awe. So much of wealth and royalty amused her . Only then did she realise that she was in none other than the music industry's emperor- Min Yoongi

"Come let's get you food Haneul." Yoongi said stepping out of the car.

"Mr. Min if you do not mind me asking, will it be fine if intervene in your private space like this, I mean you do have a girlfriend, will she be fine with it?" Haneul timidly asked  following Yoongi who was walking towards his house's main entrance with a quick pace.

"The house is mine and I do not have anyone else in my house, Haneul." He quickly replied before entering the password to his villa that had  'Min Villa' engraved on a nameplate which hung on the huge door.

"No, I meant Miss.Choi InHa, she may feel offended, so -"

"Miss. Choi InHa is absolutely no one to me." Yoongi gritted.

Haneul noticed the excessive amount of hate and disgust Yoongi's voice held while uttering InHa's name so she decided not to speak anymore. She followed Yoongi into the house,only to be amused by the exquisite interiors of the house.