4

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

 ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"ѕнσυт ιт συт

ωнαт уσυ ωαηт ƒσя тнє ωσяℓ∂

мσηєу, нσησя, вєαυту

єνєяутнιηg уσυ ωαηт

ρℓαу ωιтн α мαѕк тσ нι∂є тнє тяυтн"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

In Ha got up from her comfortable slumber early morning only to find that Yoongi wasn't beside her. She didn't care to be very honest and also because she was too tired.

She finally dragged herself out of their bed when she heard a knock on the door. She quickly wrapped around her satin night gown to cover up all the marks left on her by Yoongi from the previous night.

"Come in" she instructed and entered the room a timid looking house keeper.

"Make me some tea and tell me where is Yoongi."

"Madam, Sir left for the company hours ago but the sad news is that he fired Mr. Kim", The maid said with disappointment.

"Yoongi did what now?!"In ha couldn't believe that Yoongi who loved Namjoon dearly had fired him.

"Yes madam, people in the office are telling that they were having a heated conversation this morning."

"So Kim Namjoon doesn't work for our company anymore." In Ha said and immediately a smirk appeared on her face.

She was overjoyed that finally Namjoon was no more a part of Yoongi's life since she knew that he never liked her and was the one bad mouthing and telling Yoongi how In Ha was not right for him.

The maid not being able to comprehend what was going on decided to hand In Ha the morning newspapers and said.

"Madam I will get your breakfast ready." And she walked away giving In Ha a slight bow.