9

┍━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┙

It had been a week since that awkward interaction between Haneul and Yoongi had taken place. Both Haneul and Aerum were over that situation. Haneul had just brushed off the thought by assuming that Yoongi was just another drunk man babbling non sense. Aerum on the other hand thought she would never be able to meet Hoseok so she just kept him in her thoughts.

It was another busy day in the bar, being a weekend the workload had increased and Haneul had been asked to serve the customers.

"Your singing isn't important, I'll pay you double just do what I tell." is what her boss had said.

So Haneul was busy serving the people with their drinks along with Aerum. Time passed but people didn't stop coming to the bar and Haneul was now exhausted doing her shift. It was around one at night when a group of extremely drunk office going men with bulging bellies had asked for another round of drinks. Haneul gagged at the stench of alcohol emitting off them but none the less she had to serve them. The men around the age of fifties with their slurred tones were discussing how unhappy their life was and all Haneul could do while listening to their conversation was to roll her eyes.

Haneul had finished serving and was about to walk away when a man who was probably among the disgusting drunk men held her wrist and pulled Haneul towards him. Haneul panicked and a shiver ran down her spine. She tried to free her hands from the stout man's grip but failed to do so. Then the man stood up from his chair and pulled Haneul almost in his embrace. At this point of time Haneul was beyond disgusted, she looked around for help but the bar was filled with drunken men who were in trance, unaware of their surroundings.

The man then lifted up Haneul's face with his stout fingers and muttered,"You'll do well for tonight."

Haneul wanted to punch the man in his ass and would definitely do so if the man hadn't started walking away towards Haneul's boss. Haneul knew that her boss would help her out and hence she had calmed down a bit. However to her utter surprise what her boss said blew her mind.

"How much will you pay?" the boss asked uninterested.

"2000 for two hours." The man with the bulging belly chortled.