11

"Well! I'm intrigued about your house as well." Haneul said slurping the last bit of her ramen and picking up the biggest piece of meat that she had saved up to relish at the end.

"Oh! So you're one of those people who like to save up their favorite part of the meal until the end." Yoongi said smiling.

"Ah! Yes, doesn't everyone want to save the best for the last Mr.Min?!"

"Intellectual much? " Yoongi taunted.

"Can we cut to the chase and start with the house tour please." Haneul said keeping the empty bowl in the sink.

Yoongi raised his brow surprised by the slightly informal tone in Haneul's voice. Haneul realized what she had said, 'Great! Now he will kick me out as well.' She thought to herself.

"It's okay Haneul, I'm not offended, I was just surprised." Yoongi said noticing the slight tinge of nervousness in Haneul's behaviour and interrupting her thoughts.

"No, I mean, I should've been careful, after all your elder to me, like ten years of age gap is a lot, so I should have-" Haneul babbled when she was cut off by Yoongi holding her hands out of the blue. Haneul was surprised by the sudden physical contact and she took two steps backwards as a normal defense mechanism. However she realized that Yoongi would never make a wrong move on her as she was practically in his house and so far he had been nothing but a gentle man.

"It's totally fine, I'm probably older than you, so what, I mean yes there is an age gap of ten....wait what?!" Yoongi exclaimed after realizing what Haneul had said.

"You really think I'm ten years older than you, do I look that old" Yoongi asked faking a hurt lok on his face.

"Don't tell me your way more older than that?!" Haneul gasped in disbelief while smiling.

"Oh! Nice joke right there, it was so funny Haneul." Yoongi said making a face that said 'you are so lame'.

"Sorry!" She mumbled trying to hold in her laughter.

"Time's getting cut off from the house tour" Yoongi said trying to hide his smiling face.

"Oh! Yes, please lead the way, Mr.Min."

Haneul was astonished to see the villa and to put it in simple words she had never seen a house of such grandeur and aesthetic hence the entire house your lead by Mr. Min Yoongi left her in complete awe.

"Tell me about you Kang Haneul, like how did you end up in that weird bar with a dumb ass boss." Yoongi said randomly stopping in front of huge white door.

"I was a university student back in my hometown and had just finished graduating." Haneul said a bit hesitantly.

She had not revealed to anyone other than Aerum that she had run away from home since talking about her past wasn't that easy for her. Also she knew that most people wouldn't support her decision of running away from home hence Haneul had decided to keep this information about her private. Hence when Yoongi wanted to know more about her she was debating whether to spill the truth or make up a story.

"Haneul, are you even listening?!" Yoongi questioned, breaking Haneul's trail of thoughts.

"Basically I always was interested in music. My parents however thought that I liked music just as a hobby. But I wanted to pursue a career in music and my parents were clearly against it." Haneul said and paused to see if Yoongi was listening. She saw Yoongi had an eager look on his face and she continued.

"So I told them my dream of pursuing music but as you may have already guessed, they didn't agree, so here I am."

"You are bad ass." Yoongi said and smiled.