3

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗

╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Namjoon entered the Min Music Agency's building with a glum look on his face. He was terrified that he would have to face Yoongi's wrath early morning but the news that had been published in the morning newspaper was definitely something Yoongi should've known.

Namjoon had known Yoongi for the past 5 years and he knew exactly how Yoongi would react .

Namjoon sighed and wished good morning to the employees while passing the corridors of the three storey company building that Yoongi owned.

He finally found himself standing in front of a glass door behind which the one and only Min Yoongi was probably sitting and enjoying his cup of morning coffee. Namjoon was debating whether he should talk to Yoongi or not but he finally decided to enter Yoongi's office and face him.

" Good Morning Joon ", Yoongi said showcasing his gummy smile which was extremely rare.

"You seem to be in a good mood today, did you finally complete the music piece you were working on huh!?", Namjoon asked curiously.

"Nah!! It seems as if I've lost all creativity .....but what brings you here early morning ? " , Yoongi asked taking a sip from his morning coffee.

"Why isn't your girlfriend inspiring you anymore.....huh?", Namjoon said with a tone of sarcasm since he genuinely despised Choi In Ha .

" She has never inspired me to create music but I love her Joon and
I've told you several times not to talk about In Ha .",Yoongi muttered.

"Well I hope she loves you back equally hyung, cause you deserve someone better than her but I don't want to be discussing about your love life early morning", Namjoon said with a blunt look on his face.

Although Yoongi was one year elder to him and he admired his hyung's work in no way could he tolerate In Ha, whom he assumed to be a somewhat an opportunist. He had never liked In Ha in the first place, something of her told Joon that she wasn't the right person to be trusted. However, Yoongi seemed to be happy in her company so he never questioned their relationship until now when the news of ' Yoongi and In Ha dating had been revealed' and In Ha was ready for a breakup just to secure her position in the music industry.

"Speak Namjoon I'm listening"

Namjoon instead of telling him anything handed him the newspaper and waited for Yoongi to react and burst in anger.

'Min Music Agency on the verge of bankruptcy'

Yoongi had a calm look on his face unlike earlier when he used to get hyper whenever someone bad mouthed his company.