5

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.⭐ .* :☆゚. ───┐

 ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.⭐ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Haneul stood in front of a huge crowd who were hooting and calling her name out loud. She held a shiny silver mic in her delicate hands and took a deep breath. She was about to open her soft lips to hum out a song in front of her fans when she heard a shrill voice.

"Get up"

Haneul woke up from her sweet slumber and pouted as she was disappointed since her happy dream was ruined by the one and only Kim Aerum.

"What now, I was literally living my life in my dream, why did you intervene." Haneul mumbled in her sleepy voice.

"Don't you wanna go for the job?!"

"What dreams if you don't go for your job right now, to be honest Haneul dreams kinda suck." Aerum stated.

"Huh! why do you say so?!" Haneul said getting up from her not so comfortable bedding arrangement as Aerum's sudden comment about dreams being useless had drawn her attention. 

"Well, see if your not able to fulfill your dreams then you will be shattered and then moving on from that will be so freaking difficult, like you have no idea." Aerum said with a glum look on her face which was unusual as she was generally very bright and happy.

" Mmm...well I don't really accept your perspective, since all these years I've worked hard just so that I could-"

"Runaway from your house..huh...genius, see there is no point, you studied so hard for all these years and what's the outcome-you running away from your perfect life." Aerum said stopping Haneul in between.

"Well, you don't have a say in that ok, running from my home was my choice to fulfill my dream" Haneul said aggressively moving her hands to prove her point.

"Again my point is you could have been earning so much money right now if you would have accepted that job offer, money is so important in today's life." Aerum said now getting slightly pissed.

"Well,yes definitely I would've have earned but would I have got mental peace, stop being a materialistic person Aerum"

"Haneul, don't you think I had a dream but monetary problems ....ugh" Aerum said with a shaking voice and almost teary eyed.

Haneul grew soft at the sight of her friend's shaking form since Aerum had only been cheery all these days and this was the first time she saw her having a break down.  Haenul immediately pulled Aerum in her embrace  and muttered "Hey! I'm sorry but you can tell me what's wrong"