7

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

" ι ηєє∂ уσυ gιяℓ

ωну αм ι ιη ℓσνє αℓσηє, ωну αм ι нυятιηg αℓσηє

ι ηєє∂ уσυ gιяℓ

ωну ∂σ ι кєєρ ηєє∂ιηg уσυ ωнєη ι кησω ι'ℓℓ gєт нυят? "

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

"I want you" Yoongi mumbled while Haneul just gawked at him.

At this point of time Haneul was more confused rather than being scared. Being the curious person that she was, now instead of running away from this man whom she had just met she wanted to know more about him. She knew that being too soft with him wouldn't help but then she couldn't rub out the image of the hidden pain and agony that she had seen in Yoongi's eyes earlier. 

"Ok! Sir, but at this point of time I clearly don't understand what the problem is."Haneul mumbled.

"Your voice...it's beautiful" Yoongi stated with a big smile on his face.

Haneul blushed and was taken aback at the sudden compliment from the Min Yoongi. No unknown person had praised her so far in spite of her singing at the bar almost every day. She was kind of used to people being ignorant to her voice so she was quite happy with what Yoongi had said. 

"Come with me, you know we can work wonders with a voice like yours." Yoongi said somewhat happily.

"No, I'll pass...but anyway thanks for your offer, Sir." Haneul said.