𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 | " 𝚗𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢. "

Joe.

"I'm sorry for what happened back there." Ben sheepishly said as we walk on the sidewalk. He had his hands stuffed inside his jean pockets and his head slightly titled towards me. I can feel myself blushing because he looks adorable and I want to smack his face for being like this but I contained myself.

"It's fine. Sorry if I intrude inside your home. I swear I'm not creeping or something!" I pointed at him as I speak the last few words, earning a chuckle from him as we turned left. He's basically just following wherever I go, probably cause he barely remember the place.

"Yeah. Yeah, I really left in open because Diqi was outside but I fell asleep and forgot to close it and leave the cat door open instead."

"You named your cat Diqi?!" I exclaimed. I didn't know if I got his reference right but I became a little too excited to know.

He nodded. "Diqi as in D-I-Q-I. I named him after John Deacon from Queen. I should've named him after one of Freddie's cats but it suits him more. He's the cat sleeping on the couch before we left."

Jesus Christ I am right. This man is a Queen stan. Did I just found my soulmate?!

"Wow. And yeah, I saw him. He looks cute." I grinned, glancing around the streets and decided to snap some photos. The colour scheme looks appealing to me, I couldn't help it.

"Nice. You're into photography?" He commented, stopping behind me as I continue snapping photos. I hummed in response, being too busy capturing the scenes.

"Sorry, I get too caught up. Yeah. I'm a photographer. Works for photoshoots, magazines. Anything under the sun, basically." We're few blocks away from this pizza place that serves breakfast pizza and that's where I've decided to take him first.

"It's fine. I like to see you so focused in doing so. It seems that you're enjoying it a lot." He smiled as I can feel my heart racing. What is this man doing to me I-

I returned the smile back and walked ahead of him, trying to calm myself as I rambled about the pizza place we're heading to. Ben said he's never seen the place before but quickly took it back and said.

"But you know. Things changed before you know it."

My brows furrowed at his words, shaking my head and I open the door for him. "After you."

"Sweet of you." I heard him mumble as he entered. The smell of marinara and garlic lingers in every corner of the small diner and heard a grumble. I looked over Ben that's now blushing, blurting out a giggle.

"That's me. I am sorry."

We've decided to take the seat infront of the counter because those were the only seats that aren't occupied, also means we get to watch the people prepare the food.

"Morning, Joe! What can I get you?" I jumped out hearing the voice and I quickly looked up, recognizing the girl infront of me.

"Hey, Clara! Didn't know you work here." Honestly I haven't seen her here.

"Just started last week." She shrugged, her smile never leaving her face. She took out a pen and a small notebook and asked once more. "So?"

"Oh, yeah." I scratched the back of my head and glanced at Ben, who's obviously confused as to why I suddenly became uneasy. Clara asked me to call or text her after the date but I never did. And I feel bad.

"Two breakfast pizza please. The small ones." I said, trying my best to return the smile she's giving me. I can feel that she's trying to keep it professional and it makes everything more awkward.