CHAPTER 7

"...I want it, I got it..."

*SPG content! Read at your own risk!*

We talked and laughed for the whole trip when Dior asked Renée about our destination. She smiled and winked at her.

"Intay ka lang. Malapit na tayo." She answered. After a few minutes, our limo stopped and the door automatically opened. One by one, we went out and gave each other a questioning look.

"Conrad? Are you kidding?" Aria asked.

"Nope mga bes. Dito tayo magsasaya ngayong gabi." Renée answered and flashed a smile. We've entered and was welcomed warmly by the staff at their luxurious lobby.

"Good evening. May I reserve one Presidential suite?" Renée inquired, and the receptionist smiled.

"Sure, Ma'am. We'll have it ready for your company. May I know your name please?" She asked. Renée handed over her ID and the receptionist encoded the information.

"Thank you, Ms. Delcroix. Please follow your butler for your stay. Your transaction for the rental of our suite will be arranged tonight and you can pay your bill upon your checkout. Enjoy your stay!" The receptionist stated happily and Renée got her ID back and said her thanks. We followed the butler and he led us to our suite.

"Dang! This is huge!" I admired and all of my friends agreed.

"Ilan ba talaga napanaluunan ng babaeng to?" Vivian whispered and chuckled. We walked over the rooms and went outside the pool area.

"Woah!" Was all we uttered because of the breathtaking view from this area.

In front of us is a six-feet deep infinity pool, with mini jacuzzi tubs on both sides. When you dip yourself, you can relax at a calm sight of the bright stars, and a soft light from the moon that illuminates on our view of Manila Bay, creating a calm and cool vibe.

"This is beautiful..." Aria said softly.

"It sure is. Tara swimming." Dior exclaimed and quickly run inside to change into her swimsuit.

All were pumped to get wild. All of us changed our fits into swimsuits and I can see that Renée is loving the scenery. Aria and Dior did the ordering of food, while I took care of our drinks when our butler delivered it to our living room. She approached me while the girls are dipping themselves in the pool and chit-chatting about their jobs.

"Tol, this is my kind of fun. Don't you agree?" She said and nudged my elbow.

"I have to admit, this is great. Pero, parang mahal naman ata?" I asked, and sipped my beer.

"To tell you the truth, more or less, napanalunan ko kanina eh, 750k." She casually answered.

"What! For real? Aish, don't tell me may daya na naman yan." I kidded, and she punched my arm.

"Gago walang daya yun. Swear, maski ako nagulat na shet, it really was my luck." She explained.

"Congrats sa'yo, tol! Deserve mo yan. Also, salamat kasi sagot mo kami." I said and we laughed.

"Well, kailangan din natin to. Lalo ka na. Lam mo na, call of desire." She said and winked at me and I shook my head.

"By the way, ang ganda niyang na-meet mo ha? I guess di ka pa rin naluluma after all." She teased.

"Feeling ko nga naluluma na ako eh. Before her kasi, may naunang mag-approach. Eh, ewan ko kung bakit napaatras yung dila ko and I didn't get to talk to her in a flirty manner." I said and let out a sigh.