10

Bare with me, long chapter ahead

"Karin chan...where is sasuke" hinata said with a terrorized voice, as she heaved.
"He took off..., hinata chan" karin said in a confused voice.
Karin has became accustomed to hinata.
Although karin was head over heels towards sasuke, at first when sasuke has introduced the team to hinata, karin felt immense jealousy at how sasuke was around the pale orbed girl.
He was extremely different when he is around her
Karin as the rest of the team could tell that about their teammate.
However, as hinata spent more time with them in the lair, karin has found out why sasuke is acting like this around the hyuga, she was so gentle, and selfless.
When hinata had seen the scars along karin's body, she had asked her to stop exploiting herself.
She even had hugged karin and showed her tenderness that the redhead girl haven't seen since her mother's death.
Karin can still remember, when sasuke was injured and she asked him to bite her hands, hinata had pushed her away from sasuke, implying that none should exploit her anymore, and she'll heal sasuke.
Karin and the team really did love hinata since sasuke has taken her to stay with them inside orochimaru's hide out.
Karin saw hinata running out of the hideout...her face was showing different emotions.
"Hina chan...wait..." she yelled as she saw the inked hair girl running out of the hideout.

"Sasuke...i won't let you stain your hands with blood" the hyuga muttered to herself as she kept on running following sasuke's chakra trace.
The former night, hinata and sasuke got into a fight.
Since she has stayed with him after their encounter, hinata has been trying so hard to convince him to leave his vengeance, for she fears that it would affect him, leave him empty.
However sasuke is always sasuke, he was some brick head guy who was determined to wreck his brother.
Yesterday, hinata and sasuke fought...
She had begged him not to kill his brother. Also she feared that sasuke would be killed, as she has seen itachi's once and she knows quite well, itachi is not that easy opponent, she was scared sasuke would be harmed but one thing she knew, itachi will never kill his own brother.

"Listen sasuke please...just hear me out" hinata begged sasuke as she cupped his cheeks
"You are like them...you said you understood me yet you don't...." sasuke growled as he pushed her hands away.
"Listen sasuke...vengeance will leave you empty, hands stained with. Blood, the first time you kill, you feel like you are no more a human" hinata snapped
"And how do you know...how i feel, or will feel, how can i expect that you or even anyone would understand...you never lost anyone who was dear to you, or never felt outcast, treated like one because of your blood line.." sasuke yelled back, but was met by a punch on his face sending him away, he went flying and fell on his posterior.
Hinata kept her fists clenched, her hair was hiding her eyes.
Sasuke's eyes widened...at such, he looked up at hinata whose eyes were filled now with tears.
"Stop being selfish, self centered, you know nothing about my past uchiha..because i was occupied to heal your scars while left mine bleeding... what do you know about me!!! You don't belong only to yourself...what about me? Don't you think about me...do..don't you know how i feel every-time i see you sad, it..it tears me apart..." hinata stuttered, her voice shaken.
"...you don't understand...he..he made cry, he took away my family...all women and children...he is a monster..." his voice cracked as tears started to fall, sasuke saw hinata, for the first time snapping, hurting...and this was because of him, but his wound was beyond healing.
Hinata's eyes widened as she saw sasuke hiccuping, she remembered the first time she saw him crying.
Hinata felt her heart tears apart.
Sasuke stood up, and walked out of the door.
"Sasuke wait..." she said but he left the room already.
"Shit..." hinata muttered.

Sasuke left the room and went for a walk.
Everything was now confusing, there was a battle inside his mind, one saying that he has the whole right and none understands him, hinata doesn't because she hadn't gone through what he had seen, but at the same time hinata's words were echoing inside his head.
"Selfish....selfish...what do you know about me....what about me"
True, sasuke was somehow selfish, since their childhood, hinata was too occupied caring about sasuke, sasuke was too occupied focusing on his vengeance and on the strength hinata was providing him with, he never asked wether she was fine or not? He never asked about her past.
In fact, hinata's love was like a mother's love, totally selfless, that your child never asks wether you are doing fine or not.
Sasuke punched the bark of the tree as he was walking
"SHITTTT" he bite his teeth.
Hinata was right, sasuke is selfish.