18

Hinata found herself inside the uchiha's mansion.
Sasuke dropped the twins along with hinata on the ground. Eiji was glaring at sasuke while holding Mikoto, while hinata pulled herself up to face him.
Hinata stood up, she approached the raven head who was sending death glares to the hyuga .
She heard mikoto's shivering, so she snapped out of it, she knew quite well that her children's well being is more important than anything.
So she sighed and gave a smile to sasuke and then looked at her children with the same smile.
"Eiji and Mikoto...don't be scared, its just an act..sasuke san and I were very good friends in the past, thats how we greet each other see..." she gave sasuke the look to play along, she doesn't want his children to hate him.
She surly knows that for sasuke, it was still awkward to act around his own children.
So she decided to lean on for a hug, sasuke's eyes widened at such act, he felt the warmth as hinata wrapped her arms around sasuke.
Sasuke kept his hands to his side, he took a glimpse on how the kids look, he understood what she was doing so he wrapped one arm around her waist.
Sasuke wanted their meeting to be more warm, heating, but his rage was beyond everything, hinata had his own kids, he wanted so much to be at such moments... he wanted to make a family with the hyuga, then her dating, he can't imagine his life without hinata, or even hinata's being someone else's but his.
Imagine touching hinata, like he used to do, imagine the other guy sleeping on hinata's chest like he used to do, imagine stargazing and morning routine with someone other than him. He couldn't imagine, he felt himself choking.
However he snapped when hinata pulled from the hug and said
"See, Oka san doesn't feel scared" she smiled assuring her twins that sasuke is a good friend.
Sasuke decided to break a slight smile.
He looked at the twins whose expressions changed from being scared to slightly calm.
Hinata leaned down and said
"Come on twins, shake hands with oji san..." she smiled slightly pushing her children forward so he can shake hands
Sasuke complied and leaned over, he stretched his hands for them to shake with a side smile
Hinata gave their child an assuring look to shake their hands with sasuke
"Come on Miko chan and eiji chan... shake hands with sasuke san" she said gently so they shook hands.
"Miko, eiji..could you both get inside and play with each other until i finish with sasuke san" hinata smiled gently.
"Hai" the twins said in unison and left.
Hinata waited until the children went outside.
Then she looked at sasuke and they started arguing.
"Why haven't you told me about my children hinata..." sasuke snorted
"Why haven't you told me about cheating sasuke...."
"God dammit hinata...don't answer a question with another..." sasuke snapped
"Are you comparing telling me about my children with cheating..."
"Yes.... do you want me to stay with some cheating husband..." she snorted.
"Hinata it was fucking before i knew..." sasuke
snapped again.
"You hide the truth from me sasuke"
"SO DID YOU" he growled back

The children were hearing loud noises coming from the main room.
Mikoto looked at her twin brother and said
"Nii san, do you think oka san would be okay?" Mikoto asked unsure
"Hai..." eiji answered
"Oka san is strong..." eiji said confident.

Hinata sighed after sasuke growled back.
"You are right...i should have told you..."
sasuke took a sigh
"And who is it that you are dating now?" He asked in defying voice
Hinata'a eyes widened
"And who are you to ask such question..."hinata furrowed her eye brows
Sasuke punched the wall by hinata's head. Hinata's was bewildered with such bombardment of question
And action.
She felt for the first time fear from sasuke.
"GOD DAMIT HINATA DON'T TEST ME" he growled.
Both eyes locked, sasuke's in rage while hinata is piercing him back. He then grabbed her hands tightly.
"You are mine, do i make myself clear..." he snorted
"No i am not yours..." she snapped
"No you are..and i'll kill whomever thinks he can even approach you..." sasuke said sternly
"Last thing i know we are separated..." she was interrupted when sasuke said
"Last thing i know i didn't sign the papers...you are officially my wife...still"
"You don't own me... i am not your property..."
"Yes i do own you..., and you shall honor me..."
"I won't obey you...what connects us now is our children...nothing more and nothing less..." hinata finally said then she walked away but sasuke gripped her hands again and pushed her to the walls roughly.
He punched the walls again.
They kept their eyes locked until eiji and mikoto opened the door snapping them out of their heated conversation.
"Oka-san" mikoto said shyly from behind the walls.
Hinata broke her serious face and looked at her twins.
"Miko chan... eiji chan... come..." she said as her twins approached her.
Sasuke gained his composure.
He then looked at the twins.
Hinata sat down then invited her twins to sit both on each side of her lap.
She kissed the children's temple then said
"Miko chan, eiji chan...your father is back..." she sighed, she had to do that.
"What...that bastard...after making you cry" eiji snorted
"Eijii watch your tongue young man..." hinata said
"He'll be seeing you anytime he wants... he is a good man, he just was on a mission and he came back..." hinata gave a gentle smile, she was a wise woman, knowing whats between her and sasuke shouldn't affect the children, she wanted a good life for her twins, and not to crack their personality with some domestic disturbances or selfishness because of issues between sasuke and hinata.
She wanted to make sure that her twins sees both of them treating each other with respect.
as for sasuke, he felt his eyes tearing, always hinata is gentle, and unpredictable, in every way.
"Oji san is oto san... please spend the night with him... oka san has work to do" and with that the twins gave sasuke an un sure look.
Mikoto was gentle so she approached sasuke and stretched her hands for a hug, while eiji was in fury, he loved his mother deeply and he knew that sasuke was hurting her.
He looked at sasuke who stretched his hands for him, so he smacked his hands away, and ran outside
"EIJIIII" hinata said.
She rested her hands over her forehead and massaged it.
"He'll get used to it..." hinata said to sasuke because she knew that this action would hurt sasuke deeply.
Mikoto then hide behind hinata. Hinata leaned down and whispered some calming words into her ears.
Mikoto nodded then she sat down and waited until her mother comes back.
Sasuke followed hinata who went after eiji.
He ear dropped.
He heard hinata talking with eiji.

"You lied to us Oka san..." he snorted
"I didn't eiji... oto san is the best father anyone can ever have, its just him and I are having some trouble together...thats all" hinata said
"I hate you..." and by that eiji ran outside the mansion.

Sasuke felt a sting in his heart, even though hinata is mad at him, she still honors him.

Hinata sighed and stood up, she took out her phone and called Neji to come and pick her up, and head to look for eiji.
She opened the door to find sasuke was ear dropping.
Her eyes widened when sasuke gripped her hands tightly.
"Where are you going and whom that you called"
"None of your business..."
Sasuke pulled her hair
"Answer me..." he said sternly
Hinata winced in pain, her eyes widened then she gave sasuke a challenging look
"You are going on a date ne? Is this your new boyfriend..." he snorted
"I am free to do whatever i want.."she snapped
Sasuke slapped her with the back of his hands, hinata's lips bled
"I will lock you up..." he growled.
"You can hit me..., lock me up, but you'll never take my consent..." hinata's voice cracked
"YOU ARE MINE" he growled as he took her and pushed her inside the doors, he locked the doors and casted a genjutsu so she couldn't leave
Hinata kept knocking roughly on the door.
Sasuke exited the mansion to look for eiji.