Play

~~~Beol~~~

She has never sucked a cock in this position before, but she had no time to protest. Jimin's cock was big in her mouth, pushing further into the back of her throat. She tried to wriggle into a better position but it was no use, she was pinned down. The feeling of it excited her, especially because it was him. Jimin was so gentle, and seeing him look at her breasts and then letting go like this made her feel incredibly sexy. She reached her hands up and grabbed his thighs, pulling him deeper into her mouth.

Jimin pushed her lips down all the way, until he could go no further and paused. Beol refused to let herself gag, holding her breath just for a second and enjoying the sensation. Jimin moaned and then slowly took his cock out of her mouth, his hand letting go of the back of her head and gently cupping her face. She look up at him and he looked as though he was contemplating something.

Jimin then climbed off her and said, "Hands and knees" in a soft but serious tone.

Beol raised an eyebrow at his sudden demand. Jimin had seen like an intense lover, but this was a bit much.

What would he do if I said no?

Curious, she sat up on the bed and met his eyes, saying, "This is my bed. Who are you to order me around?" somewhat playfully.

Jimin stared at her with an intense and hungry look in his eyes.

"Why, do you want to order me around? Cause I like that too" a slight smile on his lips, a hunger still in his eyes.

Beol squinted, got onto her hands and knees and said, "Maybe I will sometime."

And she meant it too. She liked this, a lot, but she also wanted to be sure they could both play these games, equally. She opened her mouth with a smile and looked up at him, ready to take his cock again. He was still clothed, and his hard cock looked stark against his black tshirt and sweatpants. She had changed into small shorts for bed, the kind that were basically like underwear, and admitted to herself that she might have wanted him to see them tonight.

Jimin's hand rested on the base of his cock and he positioned himself in front of the opening to her mouth. The anticipation was killed her, so she kissed the head of it, slowly and sensually. The kiss gradually turned into her taking him in and out of her mouth, teasing with her tongue and rubbing her lips on the edge of the sensitive part of his head.

Jimin finally couldn't take the teasing any longer. He thrust his cock further into her mouth and put both hands on the back of her head. Beol couldn't believe that Jimin was fucking her face... and she was loving every second of it. Her pussy began to throb and she placed her hand on her clit, to  play with herself, but Jimin pulled her arm back down. She let out a whine in response, protesting, and Jimin slapped her on the ass; not hard, just playful. In that second though, she desperately wanted him to slap her harder.

They were playing together. She hadn't played in ages. It wasn't just a blowjob... it wasn't just sex.

Jimin began to thrust at a faster pace, so Beol opened her mouth wider, letting him push his cock down deep into her throat through every push. He began to moan, "Beol" and then he demanded in a harsh whisper, "touch yourself and don't come until I do."

Beol's pussy throbbed again, and she immediately began rubbing her clit in small circles, putting herself on the edge of an orgasm. She suddenly pictured him coming onto her face and her body stiffened, hand stopped on her clit.

Jimin kept going but somehow, he knew.

"Do you want me to pull out" he thrusted, "do you want it on your face" he thrusted again, harder, "or do you want to swallow it?"

He was close and his voice was shaking, but he gave her a moment to answer.

"I want to swallow" she answered. She was out of breath and desperately needed his cum in her. The thought alone could have brought her to orgasm, but she focused on him.

Jimin shoved his cock back in her throat, making her gag slightly. A few more thrusts and he came, letting out a loud sigh. Beol went over the edge in the same moment, her mouth moaning on his cock as it filled up her mouth with his cum. She swallowed and smiled. Sitting up and leaning back on the bed, she could not believe what she just did.

Jimin sat back and swayed slightly, then collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard. He scooted up to look at her, his face red and forehead sweaty. Beol's face was probably red and wet too. She couldn't stop smiling.

"Beol. Ahhh... that was amazing" he said, a smile breaking on his face, so big his eyes formed thin little crescent moons. He curled up in a ball, once again becoming the soft, gentle boy she was growing to truly care for, although that intensity she witnessed was still boiling under the surface.

Beol reached for her sweater, but Jimin said, "Are you cold? Come here" gently coaxing her into his arms. Beol didn't think twice and curled into him, her head fitting perfectly into the spot between his chest and his chin. Jimin put his hand on her head and gave it a long kiss. He breathed in and out, lips still on her head. She could feel his heart beating fast.

"Beol?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"I really, truly adore you." he said, an emphasis on every word.

Beol grabbed him tighter. She couldn't imagine ever letting go. Feeling dependent on another for the first time in a long time, she buried her face in his chest and mumbled, "I think I love you."

~~~Jimin~~~

Jimin laughed. Beol was clinging to him like glue. She felt so small like this, in his arms. She felt vulnerable, and it made him feel special... and responsible.

"What? What was that?" he asked, unable to hear her as she was talking into his shirt.

Beol sighed and looked up at him.

"I think I love you, Jimin. I think I'm falling for you, hard, and I'm scared but I'm also so happy. I thought I was in love before but... but it wasn't like this."

Jimin kissed her forehead and answered, "It's not hard to love you, Beol. I've been doing that for a while."

It was true. He had literally fallen, to Earth, in love with her, the moment he saw her dance. They stayed silent for a while. Then, before either of them realized, they fell asleep.

~~~Beol~~~

Beol felt a rocking sensation, jolting her this way and that. Her nose burned with the smell of incense. She opened her eyes to find she was in a little wooden room covered in colorful pillows and blankets, and the room was moving. She felt dizzy, as though she had too much wine and hadn't yet slept it off. There was a curtain at the end of the room, opposite of the cot she'd woken up on. Beol slowly got up and stumbled to the curtain, the jewelry on her making all sorts of noises. 

Just as she made it to the curtain, the movement stopped and light poured into the room, a figure standing in the doorway. Her senses still blurry, she couldn't see his face, but she could feel his hands lifting her up and pushing her back onto the cot. The man hastily pulled out his cock from under his thin layers of robes. She was confused, but instinctively got on her hands and knees and hoisted up her dress to give him easy access.

Just when she felt the cock rub against her entrance, she woke up.