Memories

***TW for slavery and reluctance

~~~Jimin~~~

Jimin felt slightly guilty for having slept in her room, in her bed, when she had clearly said no to the idea before. He had jolted awake when Beol said "SHIT" and they both scrambled out of each others arms, Jimin slightly confused as to why she was upset.

"I have to get to rehearsal. I forgot to ask Hoseok for a ride, dammit..." Beol said as she was getting dressed. Jimin followed her into the bathroom.

"Can I come with you? To the theater?" Jimin asked, his heart pounding thinking about watching the rehearsal from the audience, like people do, in their little seats.

~~~Beol~~~

Beol frowned, leaning into the sink to wash her face. She hadn't realized how dependent he was on her. She felt sort of bad for making it seem like he had to ask permission to do anything. After last night, it was clear he wasn't such a lost little puppy after all. So maybe she should stop treating him like it.

"Yeah, of course... of course you can." she said between splashes of water on her face.

"Can I meet some of the dancers?" he asked, sounding excited.

Beol dried off her face with a towel and looked at him standing in the doorway, not knowing how to answer.

"Jimin, you can do what you want. You're an adult. You don't need my permission for everything."

She shoved passed him through the doorway and continued to gather her things for rehearsal. Jimin just followed after her, excited but confused.

Maybe that was a little harsh.

Beol knew Hoseok was already teaching his dance class, and she needed to get to the theater ten minutes ago, so she called the only other person who lived nearby who she knew was never on time.

Dante.

~~~Jimin~~~

Jimin and Beol were standing outside on the curb, Beol furiously texting the Director, apologizing why she was late, when a large black SUV pulled up, pulsing with a base that shook Jimin's stomach. When it came to a stop, a small girl popped out of the passenger seat and smiled at him. Jimin smiled back. He recognized her right away as the little mischievous one who was actively sleeping with half of the dancers in the production, girls and guys.

"Hi there! I'm Elin" she said, opening the back door of the huge car and gesturing for him to get in. Jimin looked back at Beol but she was too distracted by her phone. He hopped into the back of the car and Elin got in beside him, scooting right up next to him and taking his arm in her's.

Beol absentmindedly climbed into the front passenger seat without even a glance at Jimin.

"Thanks for the ride, Dante. Let's get going. Our Director is going to murder me, ugh."

On the short ride to the theater, Elin gripped onto Jimin's arm, singing along with the loud music, her hand seductively rubbing on his leg every now and then. That friction, along with the song that had a strange but familiar guitar riff, began to pull foggy memories into his head.