Chicken

~~~Jimin~~~

Jimin watched the foursome from the nook in the window of the second floor study. He got himself a glass of wine and was reading one of his school books while also thinking about his plan for the next few days.

He wanted to get Beol alone, to tell her he figured out why he lost his memory. He wanted to tell her the story of the man he used to be and how he was cursed by the gods to live on the moon, observing for eternity. And he wanted to tell her why they were inexplicably linked. He wanted to remind her who she was.

There would be time for this. Tonight, he'd sleep in the study and finish reading a chapter on Roman currency and purchasing power.

~~~...~~~

The next morning, Jimin breifly joined the party downstairs, where Jin was cooking a large breakfast and Sooni was already breaking out the mimosas. Everyone just ignored him while he grabbed a cup of coffee and a piece of plain toast. As Jimin was climbing back up the spiral staircase, he overheard the group's plans for the day.

"... then it's a late lunch at TJ's and we come back here to party." Hoseok told the group.

Sooni chimed in, "I have a few more friends that are joining us later. You'll like them, they're hot."

~~~Beol~~~

Jimin disappeared back up the stairs again and she let go of her breath.

"Men or women friends?" asked Jin.

"Two guys and a girl."

"Single?"

"I think so. The tall guy, definitely." she laughed, "Joon. His name is Namjoon. The other two are Yoongi and Elin."

Y/N rolled her eyes. Anyone but Elin. Well, maybe she'd cling to Jimin and the two of them could stay away from the rest of the group. Far, far away.

~~~...~~~

Jimin didn't join them for lunch. When they got back to the house, Y/N spotted him sitting in the pool, leaning over the side reading a book. He also had a glass of red wine. His wet hair pushed back and his cheekbones, slightly red, were pronounced in the warm light.

He was still the most beautiful man she'd ever seen. Y/N went up to their room to change into her bikini and thin covering. When she looked down from the window at the pool, she saw another she was not expecting to show up on this trip.

~~~Jimin~~~

Jimin was getting out of the pool when a loud bunch poured onto the back patio. He kept his head down, making a bee-line for the stairs, when he bumped right into Dante.

Jimin rolled his eyes behind his dark sunglasses. The man was taller than him, lean and cocky as hell.

"Aren't you joining us? What, are you studying? On Spring Break?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, Dante. I'm studying." Jimin then noticed Elin peek out of the glass door from the kitchen, but when she noticed Jimin, she shrunk back inside.